Valedictorian's Tweet about being Illegal Immigrant Causes an Uproar

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
1 of the Black podcasts I listen to suggested the same thing earlier this year.

I actually agree because some of these liberal agendas are just :huhldup:.

I don't hate gay ppl nor am I religious
But some of the willful ignorance on trans issues(bathrooms being based on gender rather than sex)
And terms like problematic and trigger got me going :stopitslime:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nice bait-and-switch - using "illegal immigrant families" instead of "illegal immigrants". Those are American citizens who are related to illegal immigrants who are eligible for welfare, not illegal immigrants themselves.

And the "study" that makes your claims is from the blatantly anti-immigrant "Center for Immigration Studies". They don't just attack illegal immigrants, they are completely anti-immigration in general. One of their analysts called for Obama to be lynched just two years ago.

Keep getting your information from Newsmax, fool.
yeah, because your illegal family member definitely isnt using that money, right :childplease::mjlol::camby:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. I source all my material.

6 million illegal mexican immigrants. The number of mexican immigrants total to the USA is 12-13 million. Thats half.

Do your math, fukkboy. :camby:

And this doesn't 'even count other latin american illegals.

and you know the estimates are low because they're inherently undocumented.
How the fukk did they enter america? Wtf Thats alot.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
The backs of nikkas are the rungs, and Latins destroy the ladder as they go up.

Are all the nikkas in here caping also caping hor the Chinese pulling this shyt, yoo?
I starting to think that the black community cannot be saved a collective. Way too many c00ns, sleepers and capers. Only save who you can forget about saving every black person.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This actually isn't necessarily true
breh, SOMEONE has to do these jobs :what:

lets say every illegal immigrant was deported. just not here. do these business owners fold up their shyt and go home? fukk no :heh: they have to hire people under american law or fold their business, and the vast majority would stay in business. what is there to dispute about that?

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
My girl just finished her bachelor's, she looking for a job in public health and damn near all the jobs have a Spanish speaking requirement or preference. And she was upset about it.

Her being a tumblr black girl, she's supports illegal immigrants. I just laughed and told her what did she expect when you allow Hispanics to illegally run their numbers up.

But they only take bottom of the barrel jobs right :mjpls:

Those Hispanics hired at entry levels are gonna move up into management and discriminate against black employees in ways whites wish they could.

But yea "people of color" solidarity right :mjpls:

Numbers equal economic power, economic power leads to employment preferences, that eventually leads to power to employ. But you nikkas can't understand the simplest pictures, which explains why nikkas be broke.
EXACTLY. Like i said forget about saving every black person. Our community has no solidarity and is literally in complete shambles.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CkRF7mKUgAAIz2O.jpg

KxbFYi.png

I'm sure more will come out. I noticed that all of them are white hispanic.

To all the capers are these people going to be happy working at Walmart?

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
The state of the black community is very sad:mjcry:

Its not just the c00ns. We have smart posters on here who simply cannot see how illegal immigrants are a detriment to the growth of the black community.

• This chick (and those like her) illegal shared the teachers attention/school's resources that could have went to a citizen- a black citizen at that.
  • This chicks mom/dad illegal were working and probably eating into employment opportunities or Overttime that could have went to a citizen- a black citizen at that
  • This chick's family did not have to pay their fair share of taxes, so now that tax burden is shared amongst legal citizens- which includes black citizens

Making 'White people mad' =/= money to the black community

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
bbbuuuuutt they all work in the orange fields. :martin:

UT letting in illegals but got 3% black enrollment (including the athletes). :martin:

Using up minority scholarships that could have gone to young brothers and sistas. :martin:

I dont think minority scholarships should go to half black half white kids either :sas2: