Valedictorian's Tweet about being Illegal Immigrant Causes an Uproar

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I got to salute these mexicans they're taking over America without using an army. They're just coming over here working, keeping their money in their communities. And marrying their own women. :mjpls: nikkas wanted dumb shyt and white bytches meanwhile another group has passed nikkas up.

Who would think a country who we used to send beans to for feeding the workers down there (thus the term "beaners") would become the biggest threat to the American way of living? I mean, we got all the nuclear weapons in the world, and the power of Mexican p*ssy and cheap labor is what took us out :mindblown:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I got to salute these mexicans they're taking over America without using an army. They're just coming over here working, keeping their money in their communities. And marrying their own women. :mjpls: nikkas wanted dumb shyt and white bytches meanwhile another group has passed nikkas up.

Mexican-Americans, both male and female, marry out at a pretty high rate

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Nice bait-and-switch - using "illegal immigrant families" instead of "illegal immigrants". Those are American citizens who are related to illegal immigrants who are eligible for welfare, not illegal immigrants themselves.

And the "study" that makes your claims is from the blatantly anti-immigrant "Center for Immigration Studies". They don't just attack illegal immigrants, they are completely anti-immigration in general. One of their analysts called for Obama to be lynched just two years ago.

Keep getting your information from Newsmax, fool.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Nice bait-and-switch - using "illegal immigrant families" instead of "illegal immigrants". Those are American citizens who are related to illegal immigrants who are eligible for welfare, not illegal immigrants themselves.

And the "study" that makes your claims is from the blatantly anti-immigrant "Center for Immigration Studies". They don't just attack illegal immigrants, they are completely anti-immigration in general. One of their analysts called for Obama to be lynched just two years ago.

Keep getting your information from Newsmax, fool.

Thanks for pointing that out, I hate seeing people use that source.

And a sneaky thing they do is count Medicaid as welfare.

ski

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well this lazy negro has a BS in Accounting and an MBA. I didn't get free assistance. I damn sure don't believe some piece of shyt illegal should have better options than a citizen. People are sick of the leeching. Ya'll fukkers are just bold and plain disrespectful with a ton of entitlement issues. Everything comes to an end though. :francis:

Trying to follow this whole thread logically.

So are you saying this kid is leeching & entitled?

If she graduated in the top percentile of her high school, seem like the student worked for that gpa and earned what she has so far.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

If she graduated in the top percentile of her high school, seem like the student worked for that gpa and earned what she has so far.
Bottom line she shouldn't be here. It's taking away a scholarship for a CITIZEN. I don't understand why this so hard to comprehend.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

Current laws state that a higher education institution of education that receives federal funding can't provide assistance to non us citizens, making scholarships only available to those people that are paying taxes for them. How are people ignoring this :snoop:

If UT was a private institution this wouldn't even matter and there would be no uproar. This is why people are angry :francis:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Lets keep it 100% an illegal nikka would get deported within five minutes of breathing too much of cac's air. No way would an illegal nikka be able to get a full ride to college like these Mexicans get.
This is what it comes down to for the most part.

Act like a white man would go to home depot and pick up 4 black guys to help him at his house. Lmao

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
A lot of mexicans are marrying white, so your post doesn't make sense.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
I'm mad ignorant to all this somehow even though the city I live in is basically 50-60% Mexican and I have 2 sisters in law from Mexico :snoop:. But it never made sense how undocumented kids can go to public schools.
They are being allowed to

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This reminds me tho...my dad told me most black ppl would be republican if whites werent so racist

He right

Black ppl hate gays and love religion
1 of the Black podcasts I listen to suggested the same thing earlier this year.

I actually agree because some of these liberal agendas are just :huhldup:.

• Dap
Reactions: 85

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
People are losers going after her but she's a dumbass . This new era kids love posting everything online, retards