Valedictorian's Tweet about being Illegal Immigrant Causes an Uproar

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Not sure if you trolling:russ:
I'll rob you no matter wat you are,let me know wen you in LA at Sams,make sure you got some cash out the ATM too
Lol Sams. A couple of my homies used to hit that spot up a few years ago. Interestingly enough, one is Black, the other Mexican. I wonder how they did that if Mexicans hate Blacks so much?:mjlol: Let these dudes tell it, and we're all just dumping on eachother on sight like Tom n Jerry.:russ:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
She finessing the very same country that done finesse every country they politically and economically intervened with. They done destabalize all these latin american countries via this intervention, she is just reciprocating by ways of other means. Thats why i can give a fukk what a ann coulter feels.

They bytch about illegal imm but they the ones hiring to make a profit. Yall playing yourself if you think the folks on top want to eliminate illegal immagration. They make too much money off of exploiting these people, while also keeping them docile in the slums. Two birds one stone. But yall go ahead an vote for trump, see how this plays out.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Well this lazy negro has a BS in Accounting and an MBA. I didn't get free assistance. I damn sure don't believe some piece of shyt illegal should have better options than a citizen. People are sick of the leeching. Ya'll fukkers are just bold and plain disrespectful with a ton of entitlement issues. Everything comes to an end though. :francis:

Cotidamn you nikkas love to argue just for the sake of it

I don't bite my tongue..nikkas and Latinos are at the bottom as far as Education goes..

For every nikka with a MBA there are hundreds of thousands who didn't even get a GED

Mexicans got us in numbers...but most of them don't value Education as much as Cacs and Asians do
People always crying about Mexicans taking their minimum wage and blue collar jobs.. my point is,when nikkas with Bachelor's and advanced degrees start losing jobs to Mexicans then it's gonna be really on.

I'm not worried about illegals.. Mexicans who are here legally already outnumber us
The latter and their children are my biggest concern

I don't care about some illegal hustling the system to get ahead in life

Not when generational welfare is still alive and rampant in this country

Citizen or not..if u gonna abuse the system.. do it to improve your situation

:manny:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Lol Sams. A couple of my homies used to hit that spot up a few years ago. Interestingly enough, one is Black, the other Mexican. I wonder how they did that if Mexicans hate Blacks so much?:mjlol: Let these dudes tell it, and we're all just dumping on eachother on sight like Tom n Jerry.:russ:
Yeah,all my family came over to California to be racist to blacks more then white people,which I don't see how that's possible,and also to kill black Men,woman and children on sight :comeon:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Mexicans and nikkas live and work side to side in Houston
There are some haters in every group but it's mostly civil out here

Can't speak for other cities in Texas

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Yeah because all illegals are exactly that. They risk their lives crossing the border just to rape, steal and kill.
As a matter of fact, yes that's exactly what happens in too many cases.

The whole Trump Mexican't thing didn't come out of the blue. It came from a response to the murder of a white woman by an illegal.

If a nikka had done it he'd be under the jail.

The illegal has no worries.

Speaking of illegals having no worries, nikkas need to remember it was an illegal's lies and the state protecting that illegal which led to an innocent black boy being held at Rikkers in solitary with no trial for four years because he refused to admit to something he didn't do.

Keep caping for non-whites who hate us and don't respect us but will use us, though.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
As a matter of fact, yes that's exactly what happens in too many cases.

The whole Trump Mexican't thing didn't come out of the blue. It came from a response to the murder of a white woman by an illegal.

If a nikka had done it he'd be under the jail.

The illegal has no worries.

Speaking of illegals having no worries, nikkas need to remember it was an illegal's lies and the state protecting that illegal which led to an innocent black boy being held at Rikkers in solitary with no trial for four years because he refused to admit to something he didn't do.

Keep caping for non-whites who hate us and don't respect us but will use us, though.
I'm not black you prejudiced fool, show me the proof of all these illegals murdering and raping? One white woman getting killed by an illegal makes them all murderers :camby: It's the same excuse they use when one black person commits a crime, suddenly all black folks are labeled criminals.