Valedictorian's Tweet about being Illegal Immigrant Causes an Uproar

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Because...if she was legal...she wouldn't be illegal. I mean is that really your argument breh?
:dahell:

nikka if she was legal this wouldn't be a story...it's that simple
She had to add the undocumented part to get people talking

Nobody gives a shyt about a Mexican-American being valedictorian

An illegal though..

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Not sure if you trolling:russ:
I'll rob you no matter wat you are,let me know wen you in LA at Sams,make sure you got some cash out the ATM too
Their ATM charge like 5 dollars to use that bytch, and I think they got a scanner on there too. :stopitslime:

Got frauded for like $300 after using their atm, shyt ain't no coincidence

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Had posters from Texas saying there is even less friction In Texas :russ: in those BlackVSMexican threads,saying it must be a California thing,I bet I can tag more Texas posters then you can that say otherwise
I work blue collar jobs and work with mexicans.

I not only experienced racism from them but also had mexicans tell me about their racist family members and friends.

Many mexicans in texas look down on black people and think of black people as mayates. :comeon:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Their ATM charge like 5 dollars to use that bytch, and I think they got a scanner on there too. :stopitslime:

Got frauded for like $300 after using their atm, shyt ain't no coincidence
The money they make i doubt they would risk some type of investigation on the business considering there's already other shyt going on behind the scenes

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Same with my parents. I was hell of a student too. You guys really out here trying to blame the kids though?
Stop it. You're pulling a variant of the cac i don't own slaves therefore i don't have white privilege argument.

Why are we supposed to hate when cacs do it, but look the other way when Mexicans benefit from privileges that abuse others? And then keep the privileges rolling for the next generations?

fukk y'all.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
The money they make i doubt they would risk some type of investigation on the business considering there's already other shyt going on behind the scenes
No officer Ricky, but sam's seems pretty strict. fukk they possibly got going on there?

Can't even touch the bytch while she giving me a lap dance :scust:

Their buffalo wings are fire though :jawalrus:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Same with my parents. I was hell of a student too. You guys really out here trying to blame the kids though?
Stop it. You're pulling a variant of the cac i don't own slaves therefore i don't have white privilege argument.

Why are we supposed to hate when cacs do it, but look the other way when Mexicans benefit from privileges that abuse others? And then keep the privileges rolling for the next generations?

fukk y'all.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
No officer Ricky, but sam's seems pretty strict. fukk they possibly got going on there?

Can't even touch the bytch while she giving me a lap dance :scust:

Their buffalo wings are fire though :jawalrus:
That's why it's strictly behind the scenes,they have to be strict,all I'm gonna say is rival clubs be sending people there to purposely try and draw heat on em,cuz they mad they getting too much money through some other ways :sas2:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:dahell:

nikka if she was legal this wouldn't be a story...it's that simple
She had to add the undocumented part to get people talking

Nobody gives a shyt about a Mexican-American being valedictorian

An illegal though..
An illegal with hundreds of thousands of dollars going to her illegal ass that should go to a citizen. It's fukking texas. The odds of the valedictorian being Mexican isn't exactly fukking astronomical breh. If this was Maine, sure. But it's fukking Texas.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
That's why it's strictly behind the scenes,they have to be strict,all I'm gonna say is rival clubs be sending people there to purposely try and draw heat on em,cuz they made they getting too much money through some other ways :sas2:

You ever seen a short Asian bytch with a face Tat working there? :jbhmm:

Just curious :sas1:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
This is a forum.

That is a show that was shown on National television and after it was shown the majority of mexicans had no issues with it since no protest was made
I can go to many Black sites and see the same commentary. By your logic, all Blacks are racist to Mexicans. :francis:

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Moisés Chiullán ‏@moiseschiu Jun 7
That some are more concerned about #MayteLara getting deported than a convicted rapist getting a slap on the wrist is disgusting.
A lot of smart dumb muthafukkas I see. You can only be outraged by one thing? :what: Damn there was even a thread on here saying that cac should get raped while in jail.

He never said you had to be concerned with one INSTEAD of the other, he just said you should be MORE concerned with one over the other. And its true, the rape crime outweighs being Mayte's crime... does it not?:usure:

ski

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can be outraged by two different aspects of law breaking at the same time.

The Stanford prick and the Texas illegal are both lawbreakers getting away with breaking the law because of academics and what they look like.

They both got to where they are with the assistance of persons in positions of power who were more concerned with maintaining the old boy network -- and illegal madness is a prime example of a non-Anglo old boy network - than true diversity or the law.

So fukk anchor baby Moises and any kumbaya nikka stupid enough to agree with him.

Please explain? How do they fit in the same post?

One is a privileged white boy who raped.

The other is a recent high school grad who earned their way to college, only issue is her status.