Valedictorian's Tweet about being Illegal Immigrant Causes an Uproar

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
lol at achieved more. you don't know me fam. graduated #3 in my hs class and got two degrees from UT's mccombs b-school. @houston_911 can fact check me. the reason i sent my brother to better school is b/c he's one of the top debaters in the state of texas so I wanted him in a top debate program. he's got a 1450 SAT, 4.2 GPA, and has been to Harvard, Yale, and Stanford for tourneys this year. He's also starting his 2nd summer as a developer intern at top 5 tech company and hosting his own hackathon in a few weeks. I guarantee you he's smarter than this dumb twat and you easily.

Jesus Christ, I ain't shyt.
Good on your bro though

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
This whole thread is stupid. I'm not saying we need to cape for latinos. I don't care much about immigration either way, but this honestly feels like when poor whites take out their frustration on black folks. Illegal immigration doesn't cause the problems that we have.
This is wrong wring wrong
All the numbers show that illegal immigration mostly hurts blacks. The shyt barely affects even poor whites, whites just like to blame other people for their failures.

Any nikka that lives in an area with a large Mexican population, whether it be LA, Houston, San Antonio knows the average Mexican has no love or goodwill for blacks. At least with white people you have liberal ones with strong white guilt syndrome.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Moisés Chiullán ‏@moiseschiu Jun 7
That some are more concerned about #MayteLara getting deported than a convicted rapist getting a slap on the wrist is disgusting.

^This
We can be outraged by two different aspects of law breaking at the same time.

The Stanford prick and the Texas illegal are both lawbreakers getting away with breaking the law because of academics and what they look like.

They both got to where they are with the assistance of persons in positions of power who were more concerned with maintaining the old boy network -- and illegal madness is a prime example of a non-Anglo old boy network - than true diversity or the law.

So fukk anchor baby Moises and any kumbaya nikka stupid enough to agree with him.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
This is wrong wring wrong
All the numbers show that illegal immigration mostly hurts blacks. The shyt barely affects even poor whites, whites just like to blame other people for their failures.

Any nikka that lives in an area with a large Mexican population, whether it be LA, Houston, San Antonio knows the average Mexican has no love or goodwill for blacks. At least with white people you have liberal ones with strong white guilt syndrome.
There was a thread where a good amount if black posters from LA said otherwise,I live in South LA and got nothing but love for black people,it's who I grew up around all my life,I see black people on here racist against Mexicans you don't see me saying blacks got no love or good will for me.....

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
When Mexicans start going hard on education like Asians or Cacs..then we you nikkas gonna feel the heat

We lucky they are just as lazy as negroes
Well this lazy negro has a BS in Accounting and an MBA. I didn't get free assistance. I damn sure don't believe some piece of shyt illegal should have better options than a citizen. People are sick of the leeching. Ya'll fukkers are just bold and plain disrespectful with a ton of entitlement issues. Everything comes to an end though. :francis:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
nikkas was giving props to those identity theft scammers from Florida who stole millions from tax returns

:dead:

Ps if Shorty was legal, there wouldn't be no story
100 legal Mexican valedictorians=Still no story..
Because...if she was legal...she wouldn't be illegal. I mean is that really your argument breh?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
There was a thread where a good amount if black posters from LA said otherwise,I live in South LA and got nothing but love for black people,it's who I grew up around all my life,I see black people on here racist against Mexicans you don't see me saying blacks got no love or good will for me.....
Well here in Texas most Mexicans are racist to black people especially the ones who just came over the border.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
My brother's resume is :wow:

My point was the only guarantee to getting into UT these days is being top 8% in your class. My brother is just outside that mark but his GPA is close to this chick's. The difference is she goes to a school that is 30% proficient in English and my brother goes to a really good school 20 minutes from my mom's crib. I also graduated from UT so if my brother doesn't get in with his credentials and an illegal gets in....damn straight I'll be pissed. wtf
30% proficient..... is her valadictorian cap gonna end up being a bunch of bunk because her school is actually wack and non challenging academically?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Well here in Texas most Mexicans are racist to black people especially the ones who just came over the border.
Had posters from Texas saying there is even less friction In Texas :russ: in those BlackVSMexican threads,saying it must be a California thing,I bet I can tag more Texas posters then you can that say otherwise