V is for vendetta: MTV official challenge thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Cara Maria is a skeezer... giving ole dude too and don’t even know him like that

tenor.gif

I also think Corey is gonna fukk ole girl... she’s got her head in the sky like she don’t know about his reputation. and after she gets played she’s gonna be hurt and angry :angry::angry::angry:

CM always been loose..... she be trynna act like she all high and almighty.

Corey...... man I’m done with Corey..... this niccas is a tragedy of him fukking self!

If he indeed gets eliminated. He needs to just take a year and a half off to get himself in peak shape, let some of his heat die down, and just rethink his strategy with this shyt

Martha

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Spend time with his baby girl.
476AA8DC00000578-5188885-image-a-126_1513545527619.jpg

With chyanne. Yes they have a beautiful baby girl together. Be a poppa and stop being a whore Cory.

I had no idea this happened, which makes me hate this dude even more. Never liked Cory in his RW season, but when he made the finals on his first Challenge, I’ve respected that. Since then, all this nikka cares about is hooking up. You have a beautiful baby girl with another challenge participant, and he’s in another relationship with a rookie challenge member. Motherfukker is the new Tony.

Say what you want about Brad, but he was always one of my favorite competitors of all time. He’s not a punk at all, and won’t do whatever Bananas tells him to do like all these other idiots. Will he get far? Not sure with new elimination process. I love it too. The staff needed to create something new, and it delivered.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Spend time with his baby girl.
476AA8DC00000578-5188885-image-a-126_1513545527619.jpg

With chyanne. Yes they have a beautiful baby girl together. Be a poppa and stop being a whore Cory.

Wow!!

Didn’t know that happened, that’s interesting. I had forgotten all about her.

@CarolinaKing i disagree. I like the elimination stips and appreciate the fact they trying something different.

I love the whole “Grenade” concept cuz that’s a HUGE gamechanger.

Cats gonna now see they gonna have to be even more thoughtful with their elimination choices and you not gonna just be able to get away with some of the shyt cats like JB get away with leisurely and then hide

Martha

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I had no idea this happened, which makes me hate this dude even more. Never liked Cory in his RW season, but when he made the finals on his first Challenge, I’ve respected that. Since then, all this nikka cares about is hooking up. You have a beautiful baby girl with another challenge participant, and he’s in another relationship with a rookie challenge member. Motherfukker is the new Tony.
To top it off his baby has a rare genetic disorder that could be fatal, but all he wants to do is flirt and fukk on the Challenge. He’s missing out on important developmental stages of his firstborn to chase women. He needs to get his priorities straight.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Cara Maria is a skeezer... giving ole dude too and don’t even know him like that

tenor.gif

I also think Corey is gonna fukk ole girl... she’s got her head in the sky like she don’t know about his reputation. and after she gets played she’s gonna be hurt and angry :angry::angry::angry:
Alicia? She’ll be okay. She’s basically the female Corey lol. She sleeps with anyone.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
To top it off his baby has a rare genetic disorder that could be fatal, but all he wants to do is flirt and fukk on the Challenge. He’s missing out on important developmental stages of his firstborn to chase women. He needs to get his priorities straight.

In all fairness to him though.

This is how a lot of these cats make their money and addition to whatever “reality tv Star” flat rates these guys are getting per ep.

I’m sure if and when they win that finals check is pretty nice. I’m sure buddy definitely there for that and each challenge at max is probably 3 weeks to a month since they in their time and not “tv time” seem to do this shyt everyday while there till the end.

shyt if I could say make $38K in a month vs work a typical 9-5 job where it takes a year to make that. That would be an easy choice too.

Imagine the finals winners cats who made like $250K + in 3 weeks!!

You do these 2-3 times a year.... you probably can stack

Martha

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL

who does he have a kid with ?