V is for vendetta: MTV official challenge thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

I went to the ig and can’t find anything else tho

In the comments of a pic he posted with his daughter , somebody said he doesn’t win.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Cheyenne.
cheyenn.jpeg

She was from are you the one and did a challenge where she was paired with Devin. She was sweet.
damn now i remember her. she was fine as hell, i didnt recognize her in the picture with corey and the baby. damn corey a damn savage like his hat say. you can tell she was a legit good girl too :wow:

Daps
What’s he talking about? What domestic violence?

On his IG he said that the other Black dude from Are You The One that was there asked if he could Talk to Alicia. Cory let him but stood right there. I guess Alicia started to look uncomfortable and scared. Cory heard him call her a b**** and stood up for her. Cory said he didn't know what previously happened and still doesn't. Black dude left because he doesn't want those allegations. Cory is upset because they didn't show any of it and on the show dude just disappears.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Cory's my favorite, but he's an idiot. How you gonna call out Brad about being in a secret alliance when he's deciding whether to throw you in elimination or not? :snoop:

His political game sucks. Unless he wins challenges he will always be one of the first to go.

And Natalie can fukkin get it brehs :takedat: