V is for vendetta: MTV official challenge thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This might be one of the dumbest groups they’ve ever had. nikkas just trying to sleep they way to the top too :mjlol:

Yes a lot of them chicks are basically setting woman back and living up to a lot of the negative stereotypes that woman are trynna fight against.:russ:

Maybe the woman attached to this show need to all wanna watch Wonder Woman and have a sit down with Patty Jenkins:skip:

Martha

bruistoff

Pro
Daps
Corey smashed a few bytches off these shows...
Facts.

And Kaliah from one the Challenges where she pissed the bed and Cory was like :whoa: still do this day sprung on him even though she has a bf.

I remember at that particular season reunion she mentioned she had to block his number so she wouldn’t call him. Because when she gets drunk she would get emotional and call him or some shyt :mjlol:

Cory stay fukkin these girls but poop at Challenges :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Facts.

And Kaliah from one the Challenges where she pissed the bed and Cory was like :whoa: still do this day sprung on him even though she has a bf.

I remember at that particular season reunion she mentioned she had to block his number so she wouldn’t call him. Because when she gets drunk she would get emotional and call him or some shyt :mjlol:

Cory stay fukkin these girls but poop at Challenges :dead:

Man....

Corey was supposed to be “the future”

The dude that was supposed to snatch the baton from the OG “letting the past die, kill it if he has to”

But he has been a disappointment and a flop that may be cursed going forward as long as Johnny be is in these shows. And he looking like he gonna Tom Brady this shyt and ride this out for at least 4-6 more years of this at a rate of 2-3 challenge shows per year

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:russ::russ::russ: I don’t like Cara but her calling Brad ‘Dad’ cause he mad over Marie takin all the pizza. That shyt made me laugh. Yeah wtf is she doing with it but :mjlol:

Jimmye is right.... Brad is a straight up fukk boy.:russ:

Jimmye like the blackest girl on this show... dont ask me how:mjlol:

But old girl with that pizza is a troll.... she was a dikk about throwing a box on ol boy when he in some ass though

Damn Alicia, Cory about to fukk his p*ssy stream out.... got his ho's out here catching his strays:mjgrin:

Tony was hurt on that bad boyfriend question looking like:mjcry: "I'm a changed man"

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Operation get Brad the fukk out of here underway :banderas:

Yo man BRAD really IS a fukkboy.... the way he threw ol girl out there like that for elimination. He knows he aint shyt too and that Brit dude looked mad weak like a puppet.... These Brits may not be built for this, they seem toooooo soft so far

Martha

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Yo man BRAD really IS a fukkboy.... the way he threw ol girl out there like that for elimination. He knows he aint shyt too and that Brit dude looked mad weak like a puppet.... These Brits may not be built for this, they seem toooooo soft so far

Martha
:laugh:

Brad had no hesitation before throwing her under the bus:laff:

He’s a vet and knows the first name thrown out Ireland the loser. This the same brad that was on the red team that kept throwing Brandon into eliminations til he went home.

Brit cats are playing a real sloppy game. Kyle reneging on a handshake, joss being weak politically, Melissa shacking up with Andy dikk