V is for vendetta: MTV official challenge thread

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
They're just there to do eliminations. Similar to what CT did in Cutthroat
I hate that shyt. They could be biased and just lose purposedly to some of they friends in the house. I sure CT wouldn't put the same effort against someone like Leroy as he would against a Big Brother contestant

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I hate that shyt. They could be biased and just lose purposedly to some of they friends in the house. I sure CT wouldn't put the same effort against someone like Leroy as he would against a Big Brother contestant

Yeah, wack ass twist.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Jemmye has some nerve calling out Bananas for his performance in a challenge :picard:

she's been on these shows for a minute and never been competitive or had chance to win anything foh

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Jemmye has some nerve calling out Bananas for his performance in a challenge :picard:

she's been on these shows for a minute and never been competitive or had chance to win anything foh
Yeah she did the same shyt on the dirty 30. How can you talk about Bananas when you haven't even got close to winning a challenge. I don't even know why she even competes in challenges because she 1 of the worst girls ever & has no chance of going to a final

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Yeah she did the same shyt on the dirty 30. How can you talk about Bananas when you haven't even got close to winning a challenge. I don't even know why she even competes in challenges because she 1 of the worst girls ever & has no chance of going to a final
Most likely answer is she clearly fukking someone in production, that ain't supposed to happen but when you see how many times they showed her last challenge with her legs spread, how many dudes do you know are going to say no to that

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Cara Maria is a skeezer... giving ole dude too and don’t even know him like that

tenor.gif

I also think Corey is gonna fukk ole girl... she’s got her head in the sky like she don’t know about his reputation. and after she gets played she’s gonna be hurt and angry :angry::angry::angry: