V is for vendetta: MTV official challenge thread

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Who?

Paul who? You mean Paula? The blonde girl who got fake t*ts and got dogged about her eating disorder after trying to fukk with Cara Maria?

I’m referring to Paul from Big Brotber 18 and 19. He’s an absolute mess and an attention whore. He and Victor Arroyo were a duo in BB 18.But he lost so bad in Big Brother 19 I doubt he will show his face anywhere for a while

I’m thinking that other poster meant Natalie Negrotti from BIg Brother 18.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

Bananas said he gotta get his Laylow Brown on...
hqdefault.jpg

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
She proved she can still be a grimey ass competitor. I’d rather see people like her before these random ass mtv uk & are you the one & big Breh-da people.
Thats why I stopped watching... bringing back the same people over and over and the same fake drama...

Veronica gotta be like 45, she was on Road Rules like 22 years ago :laff:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Thats why I stopped watching... bringing back the same people over and over and the same fake drama...

Veronica gotta be like 45, she was on Road Rules like 22 years ago :laff:
Brehhhh I felt so old seeing her, Shane, & Darrell... like I watched those seasons when the shows were 30 min. And hell, when road rules was still a show.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Team Road Rules: Veronica And Shane Reveal Their Master Vendettas Plan
The longtime friends will be back together on 'The Challenge' (and we can't wait)
Jordana Ossad 12/21/2017
Rene Cervantes
Battle of the Sexes 2 was the last time Veronica and Shane played a Challenge game together -- Johnny Moseley was the host, the ninth season was taped in New Mexico and the last three guys from the Men's Team (Dan Setzler, Eric Nies and Theo Vonkurnatowski) bested the Women (Arissa Hill, Coral Smith and Sophia Pasquis). But now, the lovable Road Rules duo will be back together on Vendettas (REUNION TIME!), and they have some grand plans on how they'll run things in Spain.

"Shane did Invasion, so he has some relationships from there, and I did Dirty 30, so I created some relationships there," Challenge 2000, The Gauntlet and The Inferno victor Veronica reveals to MTV News in the video below. "I think that, together, the two of us could create a really good, strong alliance if we worked smart and brought them all together." We're intrigued...

Last edited: