V is for vendetta: MTV official challenge thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Aneesa, Frank, Darrell, Ashley, White Derrick, Tori, Jordan, Ashley, and ole girl who treated Paula’s life!!!!
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

:lolbron::lolbron: How long we gotta wait???

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I’m not even going to watch the finale of pros v. Champs. I just don’t care at all.:francis:

Yo.... this Big Brother nicca may be a problem:ohhh:

I have a feeling he gonna fukk around and cause some major damage up here and hang around for a bit:frank2:

Martha
Victor? Victor was a big teddy bear and is currently dating the nicest, most innocent girl in Big Brother history. He even won fan favorite that year. I don’t even think the vendetta he has with Natalie is that big of a deal. They liked each other for a day and she moved on or something and was part of the other alliance. But it was his own alliance of all men who got him out in the end. I think all this talk is just created drama for the sake of the show. He is a beast competitor though.

Should have seen Bananas preying on Natalie. I knew from the moment I heard she was on this season that he would jump onto her. I know she can fend for herself but I’m annoyed Bananas has these options in women- olympians, nfl cheerleaders. Like why do I hate him so much. Why do I want him to fail in life.

Alicia knows damn well she did Kam dirty. Alicia does not care who she sleeps with or if she’s hurting other people as long as she has the male attention. Low key hoping Kam kisses or fukks Corey.:demonic:

Nelson was all over the place trippin and huffing :mjcry:

How the hell did Jemmye beat Kailah and Cara in that challenge?:wtf:

Kailah starting to look old in the face.

Is Cara a mean girl tho? If she is they rarely give her that edit :ld: I hate when the editors do that and erase a person’s whole persona to the point that we have no idea what people are hating on even when it’s the theme of the fukking show

No Camilla :salute:

No Jenna :to:

Britni and Leroy’s vendetta is kinda small for this show:russell:

Not sure if I care about these British people and none of the men are attractive :yeshrug:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
If Joey wasn’t so coked up he woulda been a regular on this :sad:

RIP

I loved Joey on Real World Hollywood, his friends were trash. I know had he been able to beat his demons he would have been a beast, like CT in his prime.

I’m not even going to watch the finale of pros v. Champs. I just don’t care at all.
I’m watching now... well since was on the DVR I finished it I like 3 min... Idk who won & don’t care.