Charlotte, North Carolina
LEE GOT HIS NATURE BOY SWAG ON WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ric-flair-gif.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought there was no flu?, in season 1 when Michael went to one of the supposed outbreak locations, he found out that the people who died from "Russian Flu" were actually killed from gas poisoning(done by the network) not from any sort of virus. They created a fake pandemic to get people to get the jab which contains Janus.

This new virus was made before Janus.

This episode they were saying there's really a flu. "Jimmy Deesh: L" is the virus....and "fat man" (some sort of bomb) will be the delivery device, right?

I'll rewatch the ep over breakfast because like I said I wasn't paying attention for a few scenes. But hell....just because they said it in season 1 doesn't necessarily mean it's true. We thought Carvel was dead, too.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
This episode they were saying there's really a flu. "Jimmy Deesh: L" is the virus....and "fat man" (some sort of bomb) will be the delivery device, right?

I'll rewatch the ep over breakfast because like I said I wasn't paying attention for a few scenes. But hell....just because they said it in season 1 doesn't necessarily mean it's true. We thought Carvel was dead, too.

Fred.

From what I picked up but I might be twisting something, "Fatboy" is the name of the bomb that dropped on Nagasaki. "Jimmy Deesh: L" is the Hong Kong flu. So the Network spread the Hong Kong flu originally at the end of World War 2. The new Russian Flu is just the Hong Kong flu being reintroduced.

JohnB

Pro
Daps
I can't excuse this level of cowardice... Yeah 2wilson's a certified fukkboi :mjlol:
Straight up lazing writing and predicable. I lieterally had the :why: face when I saw that shyt. ima keep watching to see the end but i aint as excited as I was watching a new episode.

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
I can't get enough of this shyt. The Network are some sneaky motherfukkers, the way they set up Ian for the murder with edited CCTV. Just like they done Grant in the first season with the school shooting. :wow:

The first episode was piff as well, could easily watch a whole season set in that time. :feedme:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
From what I picked up but I might be twisting something, "Fatboy" is the name of the bomb that dropped on Nagasaki. "Jimmy Deesh: L" is the Hong Kong flu. So the Network spread the Hong Kong flu originally at the end of World War 2. The new Russian Flu is just the Hong Kong flu being reintroduced.

That doesn't add up though. Ol boy said Jimmy Deesh was developing during the 1960's. Project L was being worked on in 1968.

Fat Man dropped in 1945.

The dude said "Jimmy Deesh: L is Fat Man".

So I assume it refers to something that hasn't happened yet.

EDIT:

Also the computer geek dude said Project L was never tested, so it's never been released.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
That doesn't add up though. Ol boy said Jimmy Deesh was developing during the 1960's. Project L was being worked on in 1968.

Fat Man dropped in 1945.

The dude said "Jimmy Deesh: L is Fat Man".

So I assume it refers to something that hasn't happened yet.

EDIT:

Also the computer geek dude said Project L was never tested, so it's never been released.

Fred.

Yeah like I said I'm may have been twisting something, but the parts that seem solidified are that Jimmy Deesh L is the Hong Kong flu (hacker dude said it was the flu) and that the Russian Flu is just a reintroduction of that (scientist chick said the stuctures are identical). Correct me if I'm wrong there, I may have missed some dialogue

I just checked google and the Hong Kong flu spread in 1968

So the mystery I guess is what how is "Fat Man" relevant

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Brehs. :wow:
Wilson's:rudy::camby:
Retard assassin:ohhh:

Ian:comeon:

Becky :mjlol:

Jessica:why:

This show is made for the states shyt ain't fair. I'm going to go ahead
this is all for world domination on some http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones this Imo has nothing to do with anything about population but more so about some world domination. shyt is kinda creeping a conspiracy theorists like myself out.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah like I said I'm may have been twisting something, but the parts that seem solidified are that Jimmy Deesh L is the Hong Kong flu (hacker dude said it was the flu) and that the Russian Flu is just a reintroduction of that (scientist chick said the stuctures are identical). Correct me if I'm wrong there, I may have missed some dialogue

I just checked google and the Hong Kong flu spread in 1968

So the mystery I guess is what how is "Fat Man" relevant

This could just be the show fudging the facts, but Hong Kong flu is an H3N2 virus, Project L is an H1N5. So they're not the same.

For now I'm gonna :manny: and say maybe they didn't think people would look that deep into it, and it's the same.

Regardless like you said, Fat Man is still a wild card.

Also, the chick said the new flu vaccine is just a copy of the Hong Kong flu vaccine from 1969, I assume to get it OKed, which was in the process of happening, but that nerdy chick realized it was a modified copy.

Now whether or not they copied it because the new flu is similar to the Hong Kong flu, or if they copied it just to get a quick "OK" as opposed to creating new vaccine for a flu that doesn't exist, I dunno.

Fred.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
This could just be the show fudging the facts, but Hong Kong flu is an H3N2 virus, Project L is an H1N5. So they're not the same.

For now I'm gonna :manny: and say maybe they didn't think people would look that deep into it, and it's the same.

Regardless like you said, Fat Man is still a wild card.

Also, the chick said the new flu vaccine is just a copy of the Hong Kong flu vaccine from 1969, I assume to get it OKed, which was in the process of happening, but that nerdy chick realized it was a modified copy.

Now whether or not they copied it because the new flu is similar to the Hong Kong flu, or if they copied it just to get a quick "OK" as opposed to creating new vaccine for a flu that doesn't exist, I dunno.

Fred.
The part that stuck out the most about this whole episode is when yellow suit basically told Wilson's, I get why she likes you. You actually believe......:lupe:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brehs. :wow:
Wilson's:rudy::camby:
Retard assassin:ohhh:

Ian:comeon:

Becky :mjlol:

Jessica:why:

This show is made for the states shyt ain't fair. I'm going to go ahead
this is all for world domination on some http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones this Imo has nothing to do with anything about population but more so about some world domination. shyt is kinda creeping a conspiracy theorists like myself out.

It's funny you mention the Georgia Guidestones because the first guide line is:

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

And that was The Network's target population Letts quoted in season 1.

Fred.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
@hexagram23 u gonna shuffle your top 5 if this season maintains the quality? :mjpls:
breh this already top 5 ,9 episodes in let's be real here man. I mean it could fall off or get redundant, but the short seasons help. And damn. Mr rabbit ain't even the top dog ...yall peep that exchange with red dress? Who is she?