Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Also i wonder if there is a connection to "Children Of Men" and this show :ohhh:

It definitely is a prequel imo. I'm surprised more brehs in here aren't talking about it. The shear amount of planning in something like this, dating back to the 70s.

the other gems dropped in here like, school shootings and the obvious Covid vax relationship with Bill Gates goal of human depopulation are chilling to the bone.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
So heads that have seen utopia, which side would you choose? As far as trying to stop the network or not. Curtis or wilson wilson?
Ian/Curtis easy. Children Of Men proves Wilson and them are off their rocker and must be stopped
:ohlawd: show was straight crack
Watched that fast as fukk
Crazy this aired right after sandy hook
Brazy when you think about it :damn:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Brehs, Utopia really tried to tell us how the powers that be planned on decreasing the population. :whoo::whoo: COVID-19 in full effect.

I think this was the reason for the timeslot and lack of ratings. A show this prophetic can't be too popular.

Yeah that's the same chick.

The show is bleak and oppressive because a large chunk of the characters play chess on a global scale with billions of lives, and that's probably how it really is. And there's nothing we can do about it. To make things worse they're casually evil. :ld: "don't come in tomorrow, there's going to be a gas leak". shyt is :merchant:

Fred.

casually evil is probably the best way to describe this level of degenerate behavior

didnt you see the first scene?

hes the person who will release the flu virus, he had seperate passports and news articles of the 5 different people who stashed the virus canisters then killed their families.

I agree we need more eps, 10-12 would of been perfect

Excellent touch, those marching orders :wow: great illustration of the suspected mk ultra killers in conspiracy theorists ideals.
Buggin how this Ebola scare is happening now, i feel like the show got me ready to accept my fate in the scope of things. Gonna take that vaccine and be :blessed:

Predictive Programming mixed with social engineering at its finest ladies and gentlemen :sas1: The show hammers home that it is good to always be skeptical of the powers that be.

Life truly imitates Art.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if you guys watched the horror movie "Smile" from last year but Cristóbal Tapia de Veer (the guy that did the music for this) did that soundtrack and it's amazing.

Fred.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I love this show especially the first season. But I need you to put the crack pipe down if you think this has anything to do with covid 19 :russ:
Of course they aren't identical but pass that pipe if you don't see the similarities of messaging coming from Gates regarding vaxines and population control. Both themes are highly discussed by Gates and the show combined the two as a vehicle to achieve said means.
Ah ya know what... Probably just a coincidence :pachaha:

:sas2: