Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
really? :ohhh:

i didnt even know you could get a notification for a tag :wow:
yea breh thats the whole reason i suggested you use it..and i just pointed it out for those who didn't know

you just gotta click on the tag and click "watch"
:jawalrus:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
JdzoCAY.jpg

:wow:

the screenshot doesnt even do this any justice...it looks so beautiful on my tv :wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so much fukkery :ohlawd:

Michael actually snitched on her :skip:

ok did i get this right, they have a backup flu just in case janus doesnt work?

Janus is separate from the flu. They need to spread a flu to make people panic, then they swoop in with the vaccine (with Janus in it).

Gonna watch the ep a second time because I was distracted with all kinds of shyt but from what I gathered they picked a really deadly flu to spread.

Fred.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Janus is separate from the flu. They need to spread a flu to make people panic, then they swoop in with the vaccine (with Janus in it).

Gonna watch the ep a second time because I was distracted with all kinds of shyt but from what I gathered they picked a really deadly flu to spread.

Fred.

Yeah, as I understood it, they simply recreated the "Hong Kong flu"

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
hes still alive :mindblown:

(ep 3)

:why:

Really breh? You can't even wait until a link is posted before putting this shyt up? I have no idea when the new episodes even drop, come into this thread expecting to see hexagram arguing with someone and get this blatant reference to Carvel instead, straight ruining the surprise. :rudy:

Give us a few hours to download it before posting outside of spoiler tags:wtf:

Anyway.............onto the episode..........shyt was :whew::whew:

Lee the GAWD :whew:

Pietre the GAWD :whew:

Ian the fukkboy :ufdup:

Jessica in them brains :huhldup:

Need a casual throat slit gif:bryan:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Might be my favourite character in the show

Lee: "what I like about you Wilson is all of the stuff you know is fukking useless :sas1:"
Wilson: "knowledge is never useless :beli:
Lee: "weren't much use when I got my spoon out :sas2:"

Just....vulgar :wow:

Dude in the orange jacket who's beckys pimp is one of the most entertaining characters in the show as well - he was trolling Ian hard in the last ep :russ:

Lee's been crushing it these last two eps :wow:, walked into Arby's house, pulled that heel turn and then laid down a threat :wow:, even has his own little bag now, he got that promotion :whew:. Trolling Wilson Wilson, told him he killed his dad right in his face :russ:. The way he casually slit
Ian's boss
throat :whoo:.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Fred.

I thought there was no flu?, in season 1 when Michael went to one of the supposed outbreak locations, he found out that the people who died from "Russian Flu" were actually killed from gas poisoning(done by the network) not from any sort of virus. They created a fake pandemic to get people to get the jab which contains Janus.

This new virus was made before Janus.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Lee's been crushing it these last two eps :wow:, walked into Arby's house, pulled that heel turn and then laid down a threat :wow:, even has his own little bag now, he got that promotion :whew:. Trolling Wilson Wilson, told him he killed his dad right in his face :russ:. The way he casually slit
Ian's boss
throat :whoo:.
Bruh - they way he casually told Wilson he killed his pops, went to car to get the crow bar and hit that nikka in his knee cap all the while Wilson had the gun on him was :wow:

Nikka's swag was already on 100, 000 billion - the yellow suit took it to 100,000 trillion

Gonna have to start claiming #leeset in this bytch