Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When Cavell suggested engineering Janus so that it effectively acts as a form of ethnic cleansing I had the:merchant:. At least the we know that The Network have a line that they wont cross. That's probably as close as I can get to saying anything complimentary about their practices.

...tell that to those little school kids, Arby gun'd up and clap'd quick:huhldup:

I didn't recognize Little Goth Grant at first cuz of his growth spurt:whoo:,
...and that's how you blokes pronounce pedo..."Pee-Tho":skip:

Last edited:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I feel like I'm the only dude here that has showbox with all these link problems. ...anyway, has it been established who the old brilliant /mute/crazy guy living in the sewers is ?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
didnt bother looking at the thread...googled the show and found this

I was ready to come in here with the :beli: face till I saw the poster in the OP and went :whew:

i'll check this show when I finish all this other piffery

What do you have to finish before this? Depending on what it is I may recommend moving this to the front of the list.

Fred.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I've finally caught up, Utopia we back :wow:

I was about to flip when I saw Arby playing happy families:birdman:, he aint about that life, but Lee then pulled that heel turn :whew: and got him back in the game.

Jessica being tortured :to: Milner really doesn't mess around. Jessica was already barking mad beforehand, but now she looks flat out deranged :damn:.

Interesting to see how Dugdale has taken Letts place/position from the first season.

I was wondering why Donaldson piled on a bunch of weight during the episode, it's because they changed the actor, good recast though.

I think Carvel's adjustment to Janus has something to do with his Arby experiments.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I

I was wondering why Donaldson piled on a bunch of weight during the episode, it's because they changed the actor, good recast though.
:ohhh: i was wondering who that guy was, should of known it was a recast

i preferred the other guy tbh

Jards

All Star
Daps
Might be my favourite character in the show

Lee: "what I like about you Wilson is all of the stuff you know is fukking useless :sas1:"
Wilson: "knowledge is never useless :beli:
Lee: "weren't much use when I got my spoon out :sas2:"

Just....vulgar :wow:

Dude in the orange jacket who's beckys pimp is one of the most entertaining characters in the show as well - he was trolling Ian hard in the last ep :russ: