Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yep, this is what I was talking about for the first season. The songs are "The Network" and "Meditative Chaos".

Fred.

Are those the songs we heard during the prequel? For example after the begining when the driver gets shot and then jessica's father goes to that party to meet the lady again. There was a dope beat in the background and I can't shazam that shyt:damn:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Crazy thing - this isn't even big in the UK. Channel 4 have a history of giving shows like these a good number of seasons despite fairly poor ratings.

Truthfully, I think the concept works better for an American audience. We still love our Monarchy ffs, we've been falling for the okie doke longer than anyone. Anti-government conspiracy shyt is not for us... we'd rather watch Sherlock.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are those the songs we heard during the prequel? For example after the begining when the driver gets shot and then jessica's father goes to that party to meet the lady again. There was a dope beat in the background and I can't shazam that shyt:damn:

Nah none of the songs from this season are on the one @STAN JONES had. It's all the songs from season 1, and the usual sound cues. It's dope as fukk, check it out.

Fred.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
You know you got a classic when fred going hard in the paint :salute:. Can't wait for the new episode brehs....btw Wilson Wilson is a loser fukk boy. Only because he fell for that :whoa: we're just trying to save lives breh. In reality it's for a nitch group too run shyt. Plus you can't be trusting some expendable figure for the truth of the cause anyway.

Daps
Reppin
London
When Cavell suggested engineering Janus so that it effectively acts as a form of ethnic cleansing I had the:merchant:. At least the we know that The Network have a line that they wont cross. That's probably as close as I can get to saying anything complimentary about their practices.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
If you remove the sentiment and emotion from it all, the means does justify the end. Those of you against it, what other solutions do you have? The only downside is gonna be that they get to choose who can/can't have kids. Reproduction would become a class thing.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you remove the sentiment and emotion from it all, the means does justify the end. Those of you against it, what other solutions do you have? The only downside is gonna be that they get to choose who can/can't have kids. Reproduction would become a class thing.

Here's the thing:

Let's play the devil's advocate here. Let's say something as drastic as sterilization is the only solution.

Even conceding that point, The Network is the absolute worst group to carry that out. They're basically a terrorist organization. Also keep in mind they still have no idea what Carvel did to Janus, but have a schedule in place anyway, of when they're gonna roll it out. And have killed (and will kill again) to make sure they meet that dead line. A deadline for a thing they don't even know works, or what exactly it does.

It's like....this is the people you want to make that decision? A bunch of sociopaths with God complexes?

Fred.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
didnt bother looking at the thread...googled the show and found this

I was ready to come in here with the :beli: face till I saw the poster in the OP and went :whew:

i'll check this show when I finish all this other piffery