Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You originally said that The Network "isn't well thought out" but in the very post you quoted he states "...the amount of control they had on EVERYTHING." You rushing to quote him, calling him "a voice of reason" and then "@"ing me to decry your status as "OD" is in effect OD of you. You're hilarious.

I don't know @macpat nor have I interacted with him in any capacity to discern that after one post in one thread. You being OD is apparent to people and not just ones who may have disagreed with you in the past.

I never challenged whether or not Wilson Wilson was dumb for switching sides. I have literally never bought that up in any of my points in this discussion.

Having control =/= well thought out. Shout out to G.W. Bush.

They have control because they're in a position of power. They can frame a little boy for shooting up a school....it doesn't mean they've thought through every possible contingency for Janus....by their own admission they have no idea what Carvel did to it.

You're ODing trying to prove I'm ODing. :mjlol:

Just focus on the show breh, you're making a fool of yourself with that extra shyt.

Fred.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought you wanted to attack the points and not the person? You're OD fam, even going to far as to resort to the classic "I'm rubber you're glue...".

In this universe, this is how they choose to get down. Why does their methods and the fact that it doesn't irk others irk you so much? So you know that their are "better" ways to do things? Or do you just think that "there must be better ways"?

Well then, please share with the group. How would you handle things if you were in control? You can tackle any or all the events The Network has been involved in.

Please don't include anything about not making Janus. Well actually, write that first so I know not to read it.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Is there a better alternative in their reality?

Yes....do I really need to break them all down for you. You do realize there are real life countries doing population control without the use of a drug similar to Janus.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the theme?

i ripped them off youtube

Thanks breh.

What about the music from the first 2 eps of this season? Or that weird music that sometimes played in season 1, when the shyt hits the fan?

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yes....do I really need to break them all down for you. You do realize there are real life countries doing population control without the use of a drug similar to Janus.

I don't understand these dudes. Hades in particular seems like he just likes to argue.

Becky called "Mr. Rabbit" the devil in the first episode....when it's revealed that Milner is Mr. Rabbit they briefly show this....look at her head:

milner_zps9b688347.png

These people are not meant to be sympathized with. The man that created Janus committed suicide in an insane asylum for fukks sake, and by their own admission he was the smartest man they know.

Fred.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Correct if I'm wrong but the Utopia universe doesn't reflect our current setting a 100%.

Here's the quote from the first season:

“You accuse us of being genocidal. Not acting is genocidal. 1/3 of the world’s farmland is now useless due to soil deprivation, and we keep producing more mouths to feed. What’s your solution to that, energy efficient light bulbs? Not to do something is to condemn billions of people to starvation and misery.”

Yes, their actions are deplorable, but I don't feel as strongly against their goals as some of you do. I'd rather to peacefully destroy and rebuild then the world resorting into something along the lines of mad max

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Correct if I'm wrong but the Utopia universe doesn't reflect our current setting a 100%.

Here's the quote from the first season:

“You accuse us of being genocidal. Not acting is genocidal. 1/3 of the world’s farmland is now useless due to soil deprivation, and we keep producing more mouths to feed. What’s your solution to that, energy efficient light bulbs? Not to do something is to condemn billions of people to starvation and misery.”

Yes, their actions are deplorable, but I don't feel as strongly against their goals as some of you do. I'd rather to peacefully destroy and rebuild then the world resorting into something along the lines of mad max

Not only is their vision crazy its also full of holes as well. One clearly stated in Season 1.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My fellow Coli Utopia blokes/mates:myman: I'm officially caught up with the entire series:blessed:Arby back, Arby back, I'm screaming:youngsabo:, but in the form of gentle Pietre:lupe: Jessica Hyde used bible papers to hang a man:mindblown:, just what will the GAWDs enable her to do with that piece of pen:lawd:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tuesday. :blessed:

Add on to the conversation me and @Hades is having on this page breh....what do you think? Is The Network justified? Is Wilson Wilson a fukk boy?

Fred.
Yes, overpopulation is/will be an apocalyptic problem to/for our quality of living:lupe:, but I can't cosign the Network wiping half of humanity out:camby:, through their intellectual guise of trying to save the planet:what: Who made them 666 Devils's God:scusthov: And, yes Wilson is a fukkboi:pacspit: Becky didn't tell him his pops died:rip:,cuz how do you break that news to somebody you just met:dwillhuh:, and got thrown into a government conspiracy maze with:huhldup: Could you join forces/partner with your beloved parent murderers:patrice: Or, perhaps Utopia plot has completely gone over my head:mindblown:

Last edited:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See how Frederick do? Damn shame how quick things change.

First he says:
Tuesday. :blessed:

Add on to the conversation me and @Hades is having on this page breh....what do you think? Is The Network justified? Is Wilson Wilson a fukk boy?

Fred.

then it becomes,

I don't understand these dudes. Hades in particular seems like he just likes to argue.

Becky called "Mr. Rabbit" the devil in the first episode....when it's revealed that Milner is Mr. Rabbit they briefly show this....look at her head:

milner_zps9b688347.png

These people are not meant to be sympathized with. The man that created Janus committed suicide in an insane asylum for fukks sake, and by their own admission he was the smartest man they know.

Fred.

Just like that if you have a difference of opinion and don't bend to Sir Frederick of OD's will.

@Nature Boy Ric Flair chill on the dikkriding dikk rider, I just like to argue.