Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Re-watched the first episode of season 1 :whoo: goddamn it's now how I remember it when I first watched it, show is cooked crack :whew: :ohlawd:, 6 hour transitional season crossover marathon coming up :ahh:.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i had to go to the channel4 website just to watch the final 6 minutes

i downloaded like 5 different rips and they all cut off at the same time :snoop:

Where are you cats getting these bad ones from? I got a good one first try.

Fred.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Where are you cats getting these bad ones from? I got a good one first try.

Fred.
first 2 were random links i searched for

the other 3 came from torrents off KAT

drop a link to the one you download cause i need a good rip for the collection

edit: did you watch the hdtv rip or the 720p rip?

i think its just the 720p one thats fukked up

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
first 2 were random links i searched for

the other 3 came from torrents off KAT

drop a link to the one you download cause i need a good rip for the collection

edit: did you watch the hdtv rip or the 720p rip?

i think its just the 720p one thats fukked up

Found it on torrents.to so I'm not sure which site the original one came from, but the file itself is:

utopia.2x01.repack.720p_hdtv_x264-fov.mkv

Fred.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Found it on torrents.to so I'm not sure which site the original one came from, but the file itself is:

utopia.2x01.repack.720p_hdtv_x264-fov.mkv

Fred.
yea thats different from the ones i downloaded

didnt even know they already put out a repack

props breh

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:

The man's just doing what he feels is right, doesn't make him a sell out.

:stopitslime:

They murked his pops and ripped his eye out, then he sided with them over the people that actually had his back.

Dude is one of the biggest sell outs in TV history.

And if this is what he feels is right he's a dumb ass. The Network is fukking crazy. They sent out 2 hitmen, shot up a school, framed a little boy, murked people's family....over a comic book. They are not fit to decide what to do with Janus, regardless of how much data they have on overpopulation. If that's how much they over react to a info leak whose to say they aren't over reacting to this, too?

Fred.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't over a comic book. It wasn't ever about the comic book.

You cannot decide that they don't know what to do with Janus. If not them, then who? They helped create it. It's not their fault that Carvel bytched up. Plus, all the things that they've done, they've been doing. They have always been ruthless and cold blooded.

Your opinion is that it's an overreaction. For all we know, their actions were laid out in their SOP. From the prequel and all the aired episodes, this is how they've always gotten down.

I'll put it out there that I was wrong about ol boy being dead. His inclusion is throwing me for a loop but his trolling should be fun in the upcoming episodes.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:stopitslime:

They murked his pops and ripped his eye out, then he sided with them over the people that actually had his back.

Dude is one of the biggest sell outs in TV history.

And if this is what he feels is right he's a dumb ass. The Network is fukking crazy. They sent out 2 hitmen, shot up a school, framed a little boy, murked people's family....over a comic book. They are not fit to decide what to do with Janus, regardless of how much data they have on overpopulation. If that's how much they over react to a info leak whose to say they aren't over reacting to this, too?

Fred.
All the more reason he should be applauded for setting all that pain/emotion aside, and coming to a logical conclusion. You have to really agree with someone's ideals to forgive those levels of transgressions. I can't be mad at the homie for doing what he feels is right for the world...

As for the actions of The Network... that's how powerful organizations role :manny:. At least here it ain't human lives being thrown in the bushes for a dollar.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't over a comic book. It wasn't ever about the comic book.

You cannot decide that they don't know what to do with Janus. If not them, then who? They helped create it. It's not their fault that Carvel bytched up. Plus, all the things that they've done, they've been doing. They have always been ruthless and cold blooded.

Your opinion is that it's an overreaction. For all we know, their actions were laid out in their SOP. From the prequel and all the aired episodes, this is how they've always gotten down.

I'll put it out there that I was wrong about ol boy being dead. His inclusion is throwing me for a loop but his trolling should be fun in the upcoming episodes.

It was over a comic. Keep in mind nobody except Milner (and the other guy in the flash back, fake Mr. Rabbit) knew that Janus was in Jessica....so she was able to put this entire operation in motion because of the comic book, and what it supposedly had in it. It's not as if she was running around telling people "Janus is inside Jessica". Again, the entire operation was predicated on what was supposedly inside a comic. Which lead to all the fukkery in season 1. The primary objective didn't become obvious until the last 5 minutes of the final episode.

So nah....these aren't the people I'd want deciding how to handle a problem of this magnitude. Nor are they some kind of respected outfit....they're a black op organization playing God....I think it's half :mjlol: and half :dwillhuh: that people watching the show are actually siding them with. I doubt they're supposed to be sympathetic....they shot up a school full of kids for fukks sake, then framed a little boy.

And :what: at "they created it, why can't they decide what to do with it?". The point was they never should have created it. That's like saying the Germans created Zyklon B, why can't they decide how to use it. That turned out well for everyone, right?

Fred.

Last edited: