Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Cot damn they made that demon Arby likable :wow:
Why couldn't Carvell give the lil homie a cot damn hug?? :damn: All the bodies he piled up from season 1 aside, I was legit happy the fat homie had settled down and had a family.. till swagless Lee came through looking like john mccain and crush the buildings :sadcam:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
First off I don't know who does the editing/color grading for this show but it might be the best I've ever seen:

:ohlawd:

Dope 2nd ep. I have a feeling Carvel fukked up Janus and if/when it's released it'll basically end the world. And I think Jeff is gonna rebel, he ain't feeling the puppet role.

Fred.

No doubt....the coloring and the quirky soundtrack are both dope as sh*t.....

:yes:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Millner's
Mr. Rabbit
:lupe:

...and the shyt that left a that bloody blood trail, and had the crew on a lamb. is inside
Jessica
:mindblown:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

Jards

All Star
Daps
It being on Channel 4 (and airing at 10pm) doesn't really help it's figures imo but if it was shown on any other channel, this show wouldn't be anywhere near as good as it is.
The only UK network TV channel that could do this show is channel 4 - if it was on any other network TV channel, you wouldn't get all the cussing and violence that there is in the show. Not too mention that the BBC is funded by the government :sas2:

Whoever is in charge of programming at channel 4 knows what the fukk they're doing cause they keep dropping that piff on a yearly basis. The only channel I know of that can fukk with C4 is HBO. C4 are even funding oscar winning movies now like 'slum dog millionaire' and '12 years a slave' through their company film four :wow:

Channel 4 is on fire atm....

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Millner's
Mr. Rabbit
:lupe:

...and the shyt that left a that bloody blood trail, and had the crew on a lamb. is inside
Jessica
:mindblown:

"It's about a scientist who makes a deal with the devil for knowledge"

Look at her head:

milner_zps9b688347.png

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Torrents breh. They're all on there in HD. I'm not up on the streaming game, maybe another poster can answer that.

Fred.

TORRENTS ARE SO GOD DAMN EASY TO USE

HALF THESE COLI nikkaS BE STRAIGHT RETARDED BEGGING FOR DOWNLOAD LINKS AND STREAMING SITES

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:ohhh::gladbron::krs:

WTF, now I feel like I have to download it again since my file was corrupted. I figured that not much happened other than maybe him injecting Jessica. fukkin christ :mindblown:
i had to go to the channel4 website just to watch the final 6 minutes

i downloaded like 5 different rips and they all cut off at the same time :snoop: