Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Show's super dope..i had to pause the prequel season premier like 3 minutes to go find a season 1 recap video to refresh...i hate that it's not big in the states yet, so it's not covered by my usual go to spots for post show write ups and podcasts...are they dropping a new episode every day this week?

Nope, just yesterday and today, then next Tuesday the regular schedule starts.

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
5 min in on the prequel ep and this shyt is already better than every show this summer combined :wow:

(well that's not hard it was a shytty summer season)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
5 min in on the prequel ep and this shyt is already better than every show this summer combined :wow:

(well that's not hard it was a shytty summer season)

:whoa:

"True Detective" (technically ended in the spring but :manny:)
"Fargo"
"Hannibal"
"GOT"

We been eating good so far. A hell of a lot better than I expected to, after "Breaking Bad" ended.

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:whoa:

"True Detective" (technically ended in the spring but :manny:)
"Fargo"
"Hannibal"
"GOT"

We been eating good so far. A hell of a lot better than I expected to, after "Breaking Bad" ended.

Fred.
eh.. fargo and GoT both premiered in april.. and Hannibal premiered in february.. that's Spring in my book breh

summer to me has been

penny dreadful

Tyrant
Strain
Bridge

etc

but it was so dope to me how the prequel was shot in the ratio of an old school tv set..and as mentioned the colors are just beautiful..i feel like i'm watching this show through instagram :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
uk always on point.

now i know why the US and fincher are gonna adapt this series, capitalize on the internet sensation "illuminati". with it being on HBO should be a classic, but i hope they let the uk series finish first before remaking it

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Someone help me out with a recap

My file for S2E1 ended when the alarm went off at 3 Mile Island lab and the dad was chasing the torturer through the hallways. What happened after that to end the episode?

I wasn't too crazy about season 1, but S2E1 is the best episode I have seen yet and its got me hyped

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Someone help me out with a recap

My file for S2E1 ended when the alarm went off at 3 Mile Island lab and the dad was chasing the torturer through the hallways. What happened after that to end the episode?

I wasn't too crazy about season 1, but S2E1 is the best episode I have seen yet and its got me hyped

JUST DOWNLOAD IT OF PIRATEBAY nikka

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Wilson Wilson season has returned:blessed:

89754-SHEEIT-gif-Clay-Davis-The-Wire-R90q.gif

@obarth BE UP ON UTOPIA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
And I'm back....I only saw the premier episode for season 2 and I was blown away at how seamless they wrote in the story lines with real world events. I'll watch the second episode tonight.

• Dap
Reactions: hex