Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
I see the bleeding hearts have derailed this thread with their pearl-clutching over any association of pedophilia with the gay rights/acceptance movement.

It's there, whether you like it or not. You can acknowledge that and still acknowledge legitimate homosexual relationships between two consenting adults

There's a reason the mainstream gay movement went so hard against pedophiles and it wasn't it just because pedos tried to latch on, there's always been a slice of gay men (some in academia) that embrace/romanticize Greek pederasty.

The perverts in general are using this wave if not propelling it to normalize their activity. How many of these trans women are just autogynephilia pervs?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Why you attributing that talking point to me? I'm just explaining the discourse. I don't agree with it. What is with yall niccas reading comphrension?
The Coli is full of retards dog

I'd love to know what some of these people do for a living because there's no way these cats interact with adults of a certain IQ level with the level of discourse that goes on in TLR

They have the reasoning skills of high school cats at best

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
In 100 years people who are murderers will say "i was born this way" they will do research and confirm it then murderers will be understood
That already happens...those people are called Psychopaths and society does not make excuses for them, in fact they try to remove them from the general population altogether before they become adults cause sooner or later they become a danger to society because there is no cure for that

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
"Some people who sexually abuse kids are not pedophiles"

:dwillhuh:

titus-whitepeople.gif

Does it really say that? :ohhh:

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm not sure if anyone said this already

But

If America can rationalize men/women (young and old) transitioning to the opposite sex because they believe it to be true, what's going to stop a 35 year old man from believing he is 15 years old, Thus, able to partake in a form of normalized pedophilia??

THATS the problem with the Trans agenda.

These are psychosexual mental disorders right along schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder.

People with schizophrenia and MPD think they are normal too...

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
After normalizing homosexuality, this was the next step along with zoophilia :hubie:

Dark days are ahead
It started well before normalizing homosexuality. If we are going to go slippery slope, we have to acknowledge that sex for pleasure is the gateway drug. It all goes back to people wanting freedom to gratify themselves sexually.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I don't think homosexuals should be arrested, I don't really think about them that much to be honest. I am calling it as I see it - I won't pretend not to see what is going on. Homosexuality was illegal in the US not too long ago. Then it was removed from the DSM, made legal and is now promoted and normalized in society.

When pedophilia is removed from the DSM and the age of consent is lowered to 11-12, what will people say then?
What is the harm in homosexuals existing?
What is the connection between homosexuality and pedophilia?