USA Today says pedophiles are misunderstood

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The only thing that will help a pedophile is a bullet to the head.

I know somebody who knows somebody who "takes care" of one of people the article / tweet is talking about. A dude who is attracted to kids but has never acted on it. He allegedly has some other "mental disorders" but basically since he has been a teenager he is under the supervision of someone else 24/7,he even has had jobs. shyt is wild to me there just playing there cards on someone not losing track of dude for a few hours and something happening to a kid.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
It’s a slippery slope if pedophilia is being a considered a genetic orientation. It should be treated as a mental illness that requires heavy intervention. I don’t necessarily agree with punishing people before they commit an act but pedos should definitely not be allowed to integrate with society until they’ve been treated sufficiently enough to the point that they are functioning adults and not a danger to children.

If they cannot break their illness then more draconian methods like chemical castration should be explored so they can’t express their urges.

There is no cure for pedophilia according to modern medicine.

According to medical ethics they should be allowed the same freedoms and protections as anyone with a mental illness such as psychopaths. Now that's a slippery slope.

The LGBT community is very silent on sexual exploitation of children and pedophilia.

They weave through self placed moral goalposts and leave so much hypocrisy and cronyism in the wake of their movements... its impossible for them to separate themselves from being the catalyst of this rapid social/moral decline.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Homosexuality between two CONSENTING adults, who cares.

Kids can't give consent and neither can cows, dogs, or whatever else you can think of.

It's not the same.
Dwayne Wade kid is an adult? I mean here on the coli we knew this was the next bull shyt they were going to push. It was obvious. When you remove certain lines drawn in the sand for standards and principles, it opens up for other bull shyt to creep in.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I can see both points of view as an analyst, however; linking sexual preferential destiny within the womb is a little much to me personally. I would have to take a look into the brain scan results that they have taken, which I'd hope would be from a long-term study.

This is where people are tying the slippery slope from. It lets the person off of the hook during development. How would you get a pedo into therapy and have a therapist deal with that angle? General safety questions to clear the air and then a thorough determination of their feelings from childhood. It all starts there anyway.

Very dangerous waters because this impacts more than this subject alone.

:francis:

:picard:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That's how media works

Movements don't often start with loud ringing endorsements

It usually begins with "Hey what if?" "Just think about it"
This is'nt an issue or a topic of debate

Not only did the LGBT disavow association with pedos in the 70's for obvious reasons, pedophillia is not and will never be an acceptable practice in Western society

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
After normalizing homosexuality, this was the next step along with zoophilia :hubie:

Dark days are ahead
Thank You! fam this what we've been saying the whole time. Gays in the workplace are bold as hell now!

White men wanna dress like women and do things women do. They wanna take it back to the roman age where boys are their fukk toys and it's normal. Modern babylon. we ought to exterminate all pedophiles. all of 'em. put them demons down.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
This is'nt an issue or a topic of debate

Not only did the LGBT disavow association with pedos in the 70's for obvious reasons, pedophillia is not and will never be an acceptable practice in Western society
yeah just like homosexuality or trannyism them things there. you acting like you don't see the writting on the wall. If there are associations like NAMBLA exist they're just going to lobby for more lax laws.

it's the reason why judges always seem to give pedos slaps on the wrist, the truth is enough of them are into the same fukkery hence the lack of punishment for pedos and drunks they participate in the same behaviours so they don't punish them.