Mya Did Not Have Sex For 7 Years & Says She Found Nirvana

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she stopped at 37... but what tangible outcome did she have ?

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
🙄 I hate when women act like not having sex is some otherworldly thing. bytch, it's not that deep. Either fukk or not. Some women just put too much into having sex. It's corny.

Thank you. I was just about to type this. Hoes want to act like it’s more than what it is. “I transcended and reverberated from the abyss”

bytch shut up

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
It’s always after they get turned out by everyone :mjlol: they think celibacy deletes the past

I thought your hoeness can be deleted:lupe:

your-hoeness-can-get-deleted-delete.png

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
🙄 I hate when women act like not having sex is some otherworldly thing. bytch, it's not that deep. Either fukk or not. Some women just put too much into having sex. It's corny.

It is though, it's biochemical.
Read about that shyt, read about dopamine

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is though, it's biochemical.
Read about that shyt, read about dopamine
It's not bro. Sex is not that serious and if you think it is you put too much stock in it. I've had plenty of sex and busted plenty of nuts and went 10 years without sex. It didn't change me whatsoever.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just had conversations with 2 different chicks ,one hasn’t had sex since the father of her daughter was killed in 2021(3 + years)

The other hasn’t since she got played by a dude(a year) .

Real talk…. 7 years is a long time but a lot of sensible women pause sex after a toxic breakup/incident or during a period where they are trying to level up spiritually and emotionally…. and I’m talking prime physical years… late 20s early 30s…. These women are just in the minority now