USA Today says pedophiles are misunderstood

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I said this shyt I told my parents and my girl that once they made same sex relationships legal peodophillia was next. These nikka looked at me like I was crazy. Low and behold. They testing the waters on this topic too much.
What’s the connection between same sex relationships and pedophilia?

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I can understand how maybe someone is biologically prone to pedophilia. Like their body chemistry is maybe off and it causes that kind of response.

But someone may have some issue that makes them more prone to violence too. That doesn't justify them committing murder or any violent deed :ufdup:

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This convo of wild asf!:dwillhuh:

No one ever said a pedo can’t go get help. As long as you’re attracted to kids, you’re a damn threat! Whatever your reason, either seek help or be treated like a cancer that should be removed permanently. What else is there to say? This shyt is sickening :mindblown: How is this even a topic

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Attraction and actually acting upon those urges are two very different things. There needs to be a real adult conversation about what to do with people who have those urges and won’t act on them but seek out help imo

Didn’t read the article fwiw but I’m assuming that’s what it’s covering

Edit: skim the article it’s exactly what I thought. Ive been saying this for a couple of years now.
And they deleted the tweet because they knew people were just react of the headline did not read the actual article.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
They are arguing that pedophilia is a condition not a choice.

So there's the correlation to gender dysphoria, beastiality and homosexuality.

All of these conditions create high risk of deviant behavior and sexual demoralization.

If homosexuality is not an action...or choice.

They will argue that other sexual dysfunction isn't either.
Is there any form of attraction or sexuality that is involuntary? Or is it all a choice?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Is there any form of attraction or sexuality that is involuntary? Or is it all a choice?

Involuntary to me would mean instinctual.

We reach puberty and biologically seek to procreate like any other species.

It is only appropriate to evaluate sexual health at adolescence.

Then a person isn't fully mentally developed until 24.

If a person has a mental illness like homosexuality or gender dysphoria, they couldn't be realistically diagnosed until that age.

Usually environmental factors contribute to or exacerbate the condition such as trauma or societal influence.

At that point they can choose to live with their condition. Or seek treatment.

I have no problem with gay people, their choice to live how they want. I just believe the ones that practice same sex are sick and accepted to live with it.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
OdAR.gif
Put that nikka in leather as to say they walking the cow to the slaughter smh he even got the hair smoothed down like a newborn calf. Symbolism is real man. Every body don’t see it. I see this shyt. I ain’t saying he not guilty don’t trip lol

Last edited: