USA Today says pedophiles are misunderstood

Daps
Both y'all some cac pedophiles

Lemme neg and put yall on ignore

A prime example of someone who's a big dumb fukking child. If you're angry about wanting to take preventative measures against child molestation/rape you're probably someone who already takes advantage of children yourself. This is what we like to call telling on yourself

You should ask yourself why wanting to protect children from sexual assault angers you before you lash out at others.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
"SCIENTIST WHO ARE STUDYING
THE DISORDER SAY THERE
IS A GROWING CONSENSUS
THAT PEDOPHILIA IS DETERMINED
IN THE WOMB"

:mjlol:NOW THE SAME DUMB ASSES
WHO PARROT THIS SAME LIE
ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY AND TRANS
HAVE TO GET ON BOARD
WITH THIS ASWELL.

nikkaS TOLD YALL FROM
THE START IT WAS ALL CONNECTED.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
I see the bleeding hearts have derailed this thread with their pearl-clutching over any association of pedophilia with the gay rights/acceptance movement.

It's there, whether you like it or not. You can acknowledge that and still acknowledge legitimate homosexual relationships between two consenting adults

There's a reason the mainstream gay movement went so hard against pedophiles and it wasn't it just because pedos tried to latch on, there's always been a slice of gay men (some in academia) that embrace/romanticize Greek pederasty.

The perverts in general are using this wave if not propelling it to normalize their activity. How many of these trans women are just autogynephilia pervs?

There are vastly more straight pedophiles than there are homosexual ones so y'all need to just stop with this nonsense. You religious folks need to come to terms with the fact that sky daddy isn't real and trying to use it to justify bigotry. This thread has nothing to do with being homosexual or trans so I don't get why y'alls obsession leads to you talking about it all the damn time on TLR. Y'all be telling on yourselves with that shyt daily.

Alot of y'all need to stop the high school mentality shyt. It's not a good look at all

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Sexual urges and the urge to procreate are not synonymous.
Is sex for pleasure a form of mental illness?
What makes homosexuality mental illness?

Define sexual urge.

Because being a kid in elementary school that kisses their boyfriend or girlfriend is not a sexual urge.

Sexually maturity involves sexual attraction and body changes to promote mate attraction and child rearing. I see that as heterosexual relationships are biologically and socially normative.

There are only 2 or 3 species that have sex for pleasure...humans, dolphins, and something else that I can't recall.

It is a product of evolution and a biological oddity, I think related to high intelligence and self awareness.

I think that homosexuality is an illness because it creates a mental depravity that doesn't serve a realistic purpose or biological need. Like eating feces.

Bottom line, adults can only be gay because they are of the age of consent and have same sex.

Children should not have sex, and biologically cannot reproduce...so they are not gay. They are developing.

People are normalizing children being "gay" and "trans" which is sick.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
I disagree, people are born to be pedos?
Pedos are pedos because they want that power over an innocent child, that's all that it is.

Someone said Pedos should die, I disagree with the death penalty, penis removal should suffice.

Keep telling yourself that, and castration doesn't stop their urges, they'll pivot towards using objects smh

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Homosexuality between two CONSENTING adults, who cares.

Kids can't give consent and neither can cows, dogs, or whatever else you can think of.

It's not the same.
YET WE HAVE 7 YR OLD
TRANSEXUAL KIDS OUT HERE NOW...

LGTB CLEARLY HAS REACHED THE KIDS.

TIME FOR A NEW TALKING POINT.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Any adult that seeks children is a criminal and a societal threat.

The true question remains is what age is a person defined as one.

I say if you are of reproductive age and you touch a child, you should be placed away in a facility and monitored for the rest of your life.

If you are an adult 18 and over. Your ass should get life in prison.

That will clear all this "confusion" up.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Define sexual urge.

Because being a kid in elementary school that kisses their boyfriend or girlfriend is not a sexual urge.
Do you seriously not understand what sexual urges are? And why are you talking about children in elementary school in relationship to sexual urges?
There are only 2 or 3 species that have sex for pleasure...humans, dolphins, and something else that I can't recall.
There are apes/monkeys/chimps (can’t remember which) that have homosexual relationships, so likely that could be what you are thinking of.
I think that homosexuality is an illness because it creates a mental depravity
What is the mental depravity?
Children should not have sex, and biologically cannot reproduce...so they are not gay. They are developing.

People are
So sexuality doesn’t exist until a child goes through puberty and develops sexually?
There was a time when you were not straight?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Sexual urges and the urge to procreate are not synonymous.
Is sex for pleasure a form of mental illness?
What makes homosexuality mental illness?

Answer this...

If your 16 year old son is in high school and an 18 year old make flirts and sneaks a kiss on your 16 year old...

Is it pedophilia? Just normal gay behavior? Sexual assault?

What if an 18 year old girl did it to your son...
How would you feel.

Be honest.