USA Today says pedophiles are misunderstood

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This is'nt an issue or a topic of debate

Not only did the LGBT disavow association with pedos in the 70's for obvious reasons, pedophillia is not and will never be an acceptable practice in Western society
Youre being obtuse. USA today is a major publication. They’re obviously warming people up to this. It might not be today but years from now.

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youre being obtuse. USA today is a major publication. They’re obviously warming people up to this. It might not be today but years from now.
My man you are right, they are warming people up to this stuff... If they can do this to a future generation as well they can make this stuff "normal". This world has gone insane and it continues to head down that route.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Salon made a similar article a long time ago that I'm sure they've scrubbed off of their website. We've been trying to tell you that this is the next step. All they need to do is continue these soft shoe articles and then get some celeb or 'thought influencer' to come out with a sob story about how misunderstood these people are and how they get treated in prison and in real life and then people will slowly warm up to it.

Unolove

All Star
Daps
Someone need to kill these nikkas

Raise your daughters brehs

an old head I know from a program was telling me how his teen daughter be at her mom crib twerking outside and them old perv nikkas be driving by and honking.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Some people who sexually abuse kids are not pedophiles"

:dwillhuh:

titus-whitepeople.gif

I think the concept is that some of those abusers just do it for the power and control and don't necessarily have an attraction to little kid bodies. It's some weirdo new discourse going on in progressive circles that are too bored to have conversations that matter. Whether or not a pedo derives arousement from little bodies is irrelevant they're scum of the earth and should be treated as such.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Attraction and actually acting upon those urges are two very different things. There needs to be a real adult conversation about what to do with people who have those urges and won’t act on them but seek out help imo

Didn’t read the article fwiw but I’m assuming that’s what it’s covering

Edit: skim the article it’s exactly what I thought. Ive been saying this for a couple of years now.

Very few people are mature enough to have that conversation....to be honest I'm not even sure its a conversation worth having. Your urges are only known to you really so if you have some weirdo urges that you won't act upon because you know its wrong/know its illegal than keep that shyt to yourself and get said help quietly on your own.(I know that this logic could probably be applied to gay people way back when it was more taboo but this particular topic is on another spectrum and should be treated as such)

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
LOL @ these clowns negging me

Unlike you fuktards I don't hide my posting history so you can easily deduce that I'm not a pedo apologist or an LGBT fanboy

Then again there are a lot of tryhards on The Coli who like to put up a front for daps and that social media dopamine hit

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I think the concept is that some of those abusers just do it for the power and control and don't necessarily have an attraction to little kid bodies. It's some weirdo new discourse going on in progressive circles that are too bored to have conversations that matter. Whether or not a pedo derives arousement from little bodies is irrelevant they're scum of the earth and should be treated as such.
Gtfoh

That's so full of shyt and only a pedo in denial would even consider that logic

Same way a male that smashes another is gay
Regardless of the situation like being in jail

An adult that smashes a kid or gets turned on by kid is a pedo

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gtfoh

That's so full of shyt and only a pedo in denial would even consider that logic

Same way a male that smashes another is gay
Regardless of the situation like being in jail

An adult that smashes a kid or gets turned on by kid is a pedo

Why you attributing that talking point to me? I'm just explaining the discourse. I don't agree with it. What is with yall niccas reading comphrension?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Attraction and actually acting upon those urges are two very different things. There needs to be a real adult conversation about what to do with people who have those urges and won’t act on them but seek out help imo

Didn’t read the article fwiw but I’m assuming that’s what it’s covering

Edit: skim the article it’s exactly what I thought. Ive been saying this for a couple of years now.

Very few people are mature enough to have that conversation....to be honest I'm not even sure its a conversation worth having. Your urges are only known to you really so if you have some weirdo urges that you won't act upon because you know its wrong/know its illegal than keep that shyt to yourself and get said help quietly on your own.(I know that this logic could probably be applied to gay people way back when it was more taboo but this particular topic is on another spectrum and should be treated as such)

Both y'all some cac pedophiles

Lemme neg and put yall on ignore