US Prepares To Provide A Billion To Ukraine As Detroit Plans Mass Water Shutoffs Over $260 Million

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Did you read the article?

DETROIT RESIDENTS CANT PAY THEIR fukkING BILLS OVER THE SPAN OF A YEAR.

The government isn't responsible for petty shyt like that.

Yes, thats considered petty shyt in the eyes of the big picture.

Ukraine matters more than a fukked up city government riding on the tails of past glory who can't get its shyt together.
so let everybody thats broke in america die, thats basically what youre saying :heh:

help ukraine, then when thats over act broke again until the next country needs help and help them

alot of the problems we complain about on here could probably be solved if these drake sized stimulus packages were actually spent on resources to help the citizens (not just detroit, since you like to bold) of this country instead of trying to buy other countries affections and forget about them in 2 months

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But Asia and Africa's do not matter. Only cacs. I see. So rather than the Eurocacs payin for their excess and mistakes, you want my and everybody's money to ensure Europeans live like kings while we live like peons? You disgraceful lying cac.

Is that right?

Nobody as far as I'm concerned. The government can cover it just like it covers that 10101020312332 debt every fukking year.

This isn't about europeans eating like kings a$$hole.

We went through The Cold War to prevent shyt like this from happening.

You're free to renounce your citizenship when you want.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Who said we have few resources?
Our budget... we are borrowing something like a quarter for every dollar we spend. So to me it would make sense to choose where we spend wisely.

This money isn't an investment. Its more than that
So what happens when they spend that billion dollars and Putin is still blowing shyt up to take Crimea? Do you think this billion will stop the war?

This statement has nothing to do with the geopolitical implications of a strategically unstable country.
Neither does $1B... can you explain how that $1B will guarantee Ukraine stability and victory over Russia's invasion?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
so let everybody thats broke in america die, thats basically what youre saying :heh:
Not all cities are created equally. Pretending Detroit is just "one hit away" :to: is like listening to that old high school quarter back :duck:

help ukraine, then when thats over act broke again until the next country needs help and help them
Wow! Its like countries need other countries! Who'd have thought!

alot of the problems we complain about on here could probably be solved if these drake sized stimulus packages were actually spent on resources to help the citizens (not just detroit, since you like to bold) of this country instead of trying to buy other countries affections and forget about them in 2 months

Why do you dumbasses confuse domestic problems with international ones????

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Our budget... we are borrowing something like a quarter for every dollar we spend. So to me it would make sense to choose where we spend wisely.
Irrevelant argument. If we got it, we got it

So what happens when they spend that billion dollars and Putin is still blowing shyt up to take Crimea? Do you think this billion will stop the war?
Its not what I think. Its the message. This is about prevention.
Neither does $1B... can you explain how that $1B will guarantee Ukraine stability and victory over Russia's invasion?
All of the EU and NATO are donating money. This isn't just the US.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So?

When you're done bytching about "OMG ITS ABOUT OIL" then you can tell me why this is a bad thing.

I need it. You need it. They need it.

When you grow up, then we can get to work securing US interests internationally.

I keep telling ya'll nikkas.

If you want to leave, do so.

It's about Natural Gas, not Oil dummy. U.S. interests are?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Napoleon has a point here. Lets get a few thing straight here.

1) Detroit is fukked.
2)Ukraine is a buffer against Russian tentacles reaching into Poland and other eastern european NATO member nations.
3)The Crimea and Ukraine's Black sea ports are critical to petrochemical flows which supply EU and the petrochemicals come from, you guessed it, Russia. 4)The Petro-Dollar is the world's reserve currency and it is under seige. It must be protected. We need foreign governments on our side to maintain the status quo.
5) Compared to most of the world, most of the US of A, NATO and EU member nations are a fukkking paradise and anyone who has traveled and seen the third world and how they live knows that this is true regardless of what the press, foreign and domestic, would have you believe. We don't have to worry about much of the problems other nations do but this relative peace and safety was not and is not free. It comes at a price and that price is in the form promises, military bases, favorable treatment on the geopolitical theater for our allies along with sanctions for bad actors, money and image maintenance
6)The stability of Ukraine is critical to the stability of prices of petrochemicals on world markets and the situation must remain under control or Detroit wont be the only city in America that is truly fukked we could see 10 dollar loves of bread, 20 dollar liters of olive oil etc, etremely high LIBOR rates, etc...

Precisely.

nikkas in here got shyt fukked up.

Theres rumors that the Russians will bypass the Petro dollar and make a deal with the Chinese to start their own currency for oil.

If that happens, then detroit won't be fukked, half the country will be.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this "nicca" tells ppl ukraine is more important than detroit and if you don't like it denounce your citizenship..

200_s.gif

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
Precisely.

nikkas in here got shyt fukked up.

Theres rumors that the Russians will bypass the Petro dollar and make a deal with the Chinese to start their own currency for oil.

If that happens, then detroit won't be fukked, half the country will be.

If that happens we will be seeing Multinational corporate warfare making summer 2008 look like slap fight. I am not looking forward to the day when the petro-dollar is dropped as reserve currency. Detroit will be the least of Americas problems.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't about europeans eating like kings @sshole.

Part of the reason they are so rich and prosperous is because cac Americans and cac lovers like yourself never allow them to fail.
Not all cities are created equally. Pretending Detroit is just "one hit away" :to: is like listening to that old high school quarter back :duck:

Making crack jokes about Detroit and saying not all "cities are created equally" sounds like an allusion to anti-black racism. Cac fakkit.

Why do you dumbasses confuse domestic problems with international ones????

They use the SAME MONEY and ONE TAKES PRECEDENCE OVER THE OTHER, you fukking c00n moron.

You're free to renounce your citizenship when you want.

No, you know what I'll do? I'll make a lot of noise and make life a livin hell for neoc00ns and cacs like yourself. None of you should breathe easy. Geopolitics is a murky area and doesn't have to involve giving billions here and there for no reason. Mistakes are made everyday with government money when it comes to geopolitics. There are trillions of dollars unaccounted for in the treasure and your argument is that we need it for "geopolitics". Money goes to the country first and anything else is extra. These rich cacs care only about themselves which is why the hood suffers and they dance, talking about bullshyt that has nothing to do with me.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If that happens we will be seeing Multinational corporate warfare making summer 2008 look like slap fight. I am not looking forward to the day when the petro-dollar is dropped as reserve currency. Detroit will be the least of Americas problems.
Precisely.

The implications for Ukraine's welfare are DIRECTLY responsible for the average person's standard of living whether you like it or not.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and how did the bank bailouts work out....
they create a problem then want to be bailed out. and jp morgan gives executives million dollar bonuses instead of going to jail.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Napoleon has a point here. Lets get a few thing straight here.

1) Detroit is fukked.
2)Ukraine is a buffer against Russian tentacles reaching into Poland and other eastern european NATO member nations.
3)The Crimea and Ukraine's Black sea ports are critical to petrochemical flows which supply EU and the petrochemicals come from, you guessed it, Russia. 4)The Petro-Dollar is the world's reserve currency and it is under seige. It must be protected. We need foreign governments on our side to maintain the status quo.
5) Compared to most of the world, most of the US of A, NATO and EU member nations are a fukkking paradise and anyone who has traveled and seen the third world and how they live knows that this is true regardless of what the press, foreign and domestic, would have you believe. We don't have to worry about much of the problems other nations do but this relative peace and safety was not and is not free. It comes at a price and that price is in the form promises, military bases, favorable treatment on the geopolitical theater for our allies along with sanctions for bad actors, money and image maintenance
6)The stability of Ukraine is critical to the stability of prices of petrochemicals on world markets and the situation must remain under control or Detroit wont be the only city in America that is truly fukked we could see 10 dollar loves of bread, 20 dollar liters of olive oil etc, etremely high LIBOR rates, etc...

The Russians will ensure any petrochemical markets continue flowing. Russia depends heavily on its natural resources and will simply use Ukraine to that end. Most people here, well except you and Napolean, believe Detroit is more important than the Ukraine.