US Prepares To Provide A Billion To Ukraine As Detroit Plans Mass Water Shutoffs Over $260 Million

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
The Russians will ensure any petrochemical markets continue flowing. Russia depends heavily on its natural resources and will simply use Ukraine to that end. Most people here, well except you and Napolean, believe Detroit is more important than the Ukraine.

I am aware of Russia's dependence on it's natural resource trade but I am also aware that they are reasserting their dominance in eastern Europe and would like to see an end to US hegemony worldwide. This is unacceptable to Western nations.

Look, I am as pro black as anyone here but I live about 100 miles from Tijuana and 60 miles from Inglewood, CA. I have family there and visit twice a month at least. I don't want to see third world conditions spreading to my suburb. I want to see my comfortable conditions spreading to our little pockets of third world in the U.S. i am acutely aware of how the other half lives. To stay on top you need to crush your enemies and then sit on them. This money is us "sitting on" Russia in the only way we can without a hot war. Hot war with Russia is unacceptable.
You are clueless on what U.S. interest are Nap. You think it's about helping Ukraine...:mjlol:. You can't even tell me what U.S. interests are.

Maintaining hegemony. That mean free-as-possible access for American MNCs, freedom of movement and a general safety for our citizens home and abroad while maintaining "Pax Americana" for as long as possible.
Some of the means by which these objectives are achieved are above-board and many of them are not. The guy with the gun makes the rules. That is how the world works and that is how it has worked for a long time. before gun it was sword and before that is was a big stick.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Helping Ukraine helps the rest of the world resist Russian expansion.

Period.
the only way we are really gonna help Ukraine resist Russian expansion is putting boots on the ground and physically stopping them, which nobody wants.

throwing some Franklins and Jacksons at Ukraine aint stoppin Putin's train

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maintaining hegemony. That mean free-as-possible access for American MNCs, freedom of movement and a general safety for our citizens home and abroad while maintaining "Pax Americana" for as long as possible.
Some of the means by which these objectives are achieved are above-board and many of them are not. The guy with the gun makes the rules. That is how the world works and that is how it has worked for a long time. before gun it was sword and before that is was a big stick.

You got some of it right but the guy with the gun doesn't make the rules. Those who have the money make the rules. Freedom of movement and safety isn't part of that either because U.S. doesn't practiced Diplomacy.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
People actually giving @Napoleon the time of day? :mjlol:

How can someone dikk ride politics so much and not benefit from any of it? It's not like he has a stake in any of this shyt that's going on. He's just talking to hear himself talk and for attention. God knows he doesnt get any in real life.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ehh: alright

so what is this billion supposed to accomplish, and if it doesnt accomplish its goals how much more do you pour in for it to?

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/03/why-is-the-u-s-sending-1-billion-to-ukraine/

Also EU offered another 15.

This is so Ukraine can offset the shock to their economy based on inevitable rises in Russia gas import prices.

and on letting detroit and thousands of citizens die, i'll save that for another thread to see your reasoning on the benefits of the death of a city of hundreds of thousands on an international border. im sure its extensive, especially considering the importance of geopolitics :mjpls:

The death of a city is not that of its residents.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You got some of it right but the guy with the gun doesn't make the rules. Those who have the money make the rules. Freedom of movement and safety isn't part of that either because U.S. doesn't practiced Diplomacy.
Yes.

It.

Does.

Domestic law is not the same internationally.

The guy with the most power makes the rules internationally.

Thats why the Security Council even fukking exists.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Son flip-flops too much. He says "Detroit isn't important" than later on says "Both Ukraine and Detroit are important". Get off the meds.
I'm saying that you're flawed in confusing foreign and domestic policy.

1. I support ukraine

2. I support domestic development

3. i don't support MORE money going to detroit for stupid shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying that you're flawed in confusing foreign and domestic policy.

1. I support ukraine

2. I support domestic development

3. i don't support MORE money going to detroit for stupid shyt.

So you support fascism?

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
anyone else feel like there is a plan for Detroit
sabotage it
devalue it
buy it up
fix it up
sell for a hyped up price

7EY8L9M.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the only way we are really gonna help Ukraine resist Russian expansion is putting boots on the ground and physically stopping them, which nobody wants.

throwing some Franklins and Jacksons at Ukraine aint stoppin Putin's train
Its actually done a lot.

Theres already a drying up of credit and frozen bank accounts for Putins allys, most of which don't even have their own money in Russia.

it was so bad a few years ago, Putin banned all the rich guys from putting their money in foreign banks

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/03/opinion/putins-role-in-cypruss-collapse.html?_r=0

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/03/why-is-the-u-s-sending-1-billion-to-ukraine/

Also EU offered another 15.

This is so Ukraine can offset the shock to their economy based on inevitable rises in Russia gas import prices.

The death of a city is not that of its residents.
:dwillhuh:

i never even thought of it like that

what do they do then? just hop in the benz (hybrid) and move to another city and flourish? :blessed:

or do they just stay in the city cause they too broke to move and crime shoots through the roof while you sit at home like :yeshrug:

:mjlol:

you a funny cat

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People actually giving @Napoleon the time of day? :mjlol:

How can someone dikk ride politics so much and not benefit from any of it? It's not like he has a stake in any of this shyt that's going on. He's just talking to hear himself talk and for attention. God knows he doesnt get any in real life.
Yet you're in here defending your views with impunity, correct? :heh: