US Prepares To Provide A Billion To Ukraine As Detroit Plans Mass Water Shutoffs Over $260 Million

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Part of the reason they are so rich and prosperous is because cac Americans and cac lovers like yourself never allow them to fail.

You're right. lets just fight another cold war with Russia...is that wht you want?

Making crack jokes about Detroit and saying not all "cities are created equally" sounds like an allusion to anti-black racism. Cac fakkit.

I'm probably darker than you, but how does this answer anything?

Do you want bailouts for New Orleans too? Chicago?

They use the SAME MONEY and ONE TAKES PRECEDENCE OVER THE OTHER, you fukking c00n moron.
They don't use the same money and this illustrates a profound misunderstanding of how government, and foreign policy works.

No, you know what I'll do? I'll make a lot of noise and make life a livin hell for neoc00ns and cacs like yourself.
I'm a liberal, but i'm definitely a bigger patriot than you.
None of you should breathe easy. Geopolitics is a murky area and doesn't have to involve giving billions here and there for no reason.
These are difficuult situations which all have awful answers... Whats your point?

Mistakes are made everyday with government money when it comes to geopolitics.
which no one is excusing.
There are trillions of dollars unaccounted for in the treasure and your argument is that we need it for "geopolitics". Money goes to the country first and anything else is extra. These rich cacs care only about themselves which is why the hood suffers and they dance, talking about bullshyt that has nothing to do with me.

1. No one gives a fukk about the "hood" If you want these "rich cacs" to care, you need to start caring. No one is going to do it for you. I've probably done more for black youth than you could in a life time. So miss me with this bullshyt.

2. This does not mean you leave Ukraine alone...because if we blink, Russia will be at hte back door of ex-soviet nations and before you know it, its 1983 again.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Russians will ensure any petrochemical markets continue flowing. Russia depends heavily on its natural resources and will simply use Ukraine to that end. Most people here, well except you and Napolean, believe Detroit is more important than the Ukraine.

No they wont.

Russians ar already closing themselves off. All the oligogarchs are repatriating funds and money is drying up for foreign investments from russia.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
10 cities isn't Detroit.
well you tip toed around my earlier statement about the status of america as a whole because detroit fits your narrative of why we need to give ukraine blank checks

what cities in this country are higher on the priority list than ukraine? or is ukraine more important than them all, because this is geopolitics

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
well you tip toed around my earlier statement about the status of america as a whole because detroit fits your narrative of why we need to give ukraine blank checks

what cities in this country are higher on the priority list than ukraine? or is ukraine more important than them all, because this is geopolitics

The problem isn't what cities are important, its that comparing geopolitics to domestic concerns doesnt make any sense.

Both are important.

BUT on top of that, I don't support 200M bailouts of Detroit ANYWAYS.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This article made the false dichotomy that somehow spending money to sustain geopolitcal stability with a foreign government is linked to the notion Detroit can NEVER pay its bills.

You are clueless on what U.S. interest are Nap. You think it's about helping Ukraine...:mjlol:. You can't even tell me what U.S. interests are.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The problem isn't what cities are important, its that comparing geopolitics to domestic concerns doesnt make any sense.

Both are important.

BUT on top of that, I don't support 200M bailouts of Detroit ANYWAYS.
:ehh: alright

so what is this billion supposed to accomplish, and if it doesnt accomplish its goals how much more do you pour in for it to?

and on letting detroit and thousands of citizens die, i'll save that for another thread to see your reasoning on the benefits of the death of a city of hundreds of thousands on an international border. im sure its extensive, especially considering the importance of geopolitics :mjpls: