US Prepares To Provide A Billion To Ukraine As Detroit Plans Mass Water Shutoffs Over $260 Million

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
im still blown about this. i dont mind giving them money but that much? i think this would get more focus but the media is completely ignoring it.

i've kind of given up on the prospect of us using our own money to fix our own problems

Where do they get all this money from??
United_States_Bureau_of_Printing_and_Engraving_-_2012-03-15.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why is a country 17 TRILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT, preparing stimulus packages for OTHER motherfukkers instead of using those funds to pay down the debt?

:patrice:

Because thats not how money or macroeconomics works...but i'll let you continue to calculate this using crayon and a napkin.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...because its not? :heh:

Its a US city with a severe and profound history of failure.

:wtf:

Now I know you're a cac. It doesn't matter if Detroit fails a thousand times, the government has an obligation to look after Detroit before any backland foreign country.

AND because two things don't have to be in opposition to each other.

When the government blatantly favors foreign nations over its own, the two things are in opposition.

Its important for the USA to both support Ukraine AND (possibly) Detroit...but Detroits money problems have nothing to do with the federal government.
:what:
Detroit is a city in the United Stats. The Federal government is expected to financially support Americans and America before the fukking Ukraine.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well ask OP. He seems to think such a comparison was even worthy.

Why wouldn't you think the comparison is worthy? Is Detroit not worthy to be in the same sentence as the Ukraine? It's absolutely worthy. Detroit is an AMerican city. It is a apart of America. The government has first interest in doing whatever it can to help America and Americans, including American cities REGARDLESS of financial straits.

I'm saying that funding this initiative for the Ukraine IS important.

:dwillhuh:

Just to whom is "funding"--giving money--to Ukraine important? And over the likes of Detroit? I don't know anyone who believes what you're saying.

However, when it comes to Detroit, it seems to me that they've crossed lines theyve set for themselves time and time again.

I tend to lean liberal but that doesn't mean I support an infinitely long patience either.

So you care about some backland cac country over Detroit? :patrice:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Because thats not how money or macroeconomics works...but i'll let you continue to calculate this using crayon and a napkin.

tell us more about how macroeconomics works lord Napoleon, I'll put away my abacus and get this knowledge, explain to me how a country 17 trillion dollars in debt manages to loan everyone money without seeing returns on it.

:lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Strawman.

Detroit can fail at this point IMO.

Its been close to 30 years of the same doom and gloom with no vision or recourse from even its own citizens.

We're nto obligated to sustain cities merely because they were once previously great places.

Trends happen. Detroit was great, but its time to let go.

Strawman :mjlol: you can't even explain why Ukraine is important to Americans. Gas isn't it. That's not why Gas Prices are going up.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Why should teh federal government support an insolvent city with chronic money issues?

(and i'm not defending bank bailouts)
your world view really confuses me. i dont see how you expect to stop the cycle of poverty which leads to crime if you just look at problems in our country with :yeshrug:

our own country should come first, unless you want everyone to like you while your own citizens kill each other for scraps because you were like :yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:wtf:

Now I know you're a cac. It doesn't matter if Detroit fails a thousand times, the government has an obligation to look after Detroit before any backland foreign country.

This is false.

When the government blatantly favors foreign nations over its own, the two things are in opposition.
You're an idiot for even making this victimization comparison.

Detroit ain't gonna be saved by 200MM.
:what:
Detroit is a city in the United Stats. The Federal government is expected to financially support Americans and America before the fukking Ukraine.

Since you're so concerned about making this comparison (which is utterly stupid), i'll be straight up with you.

Detroit means less to the world than Ukraine does.

Period.

That being said, Detroits problems are nothing new and they weight heavily on resources they never use to their benefit.

Cities come and go. Detroit should be allowed to euthanize itself.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
your world view really confuses me. i dont see how you expect to stop the cycle of poverty which leads to crime if you just look at problems in our country with :yeshrug:
Because OP thought he was being profound making this dumbass comparison. :stopitslime:

Its like getting mad the US is spending money on the olympics when kids in school ain't got books.
our own country should come first, unless you want everyone to like you while your own citizens kill each other for scraps because you were like :yeshrug:

Detroits money problems have NOTHING to do with Ukrainian sovereignty...but this issue is a matter of geopolitical importance FAR beyond Detroits CONSISTENT inability to pay its water bills.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
replying to napoleon about politics is like replying to bigdeeot about the sh1t he talks about.

on top of this all he claims to be black talkin about let detroit fail..

on top of all this stability talk nonsense the govt has spend 5 billion dollars to create this war..

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The existential stability of Europe affects everything.

Ukraine is the worlds largest producer of grain and nearly 40% of the gas/oil in Europe passes through Ukraine.

Stop thinking that the world ends on your block.

So, by proxy, you think it's the United State's express responsibility to guarantee Europe's oil, grain and gas supply at the detriment of American citizens and their interest? I think so. It appears think the US should be at the beck and call of backland countries like Ukraine, putting them above cities like Detroit. I know the government does nothing about Africa and Asia's resource supply, only Europe's. I wonder why?

The government, as any serious government should, is heavily involved with its international standing and as such does what it can to influence its policies and viewpoints across the world.

The US doesn't have international power for no reason.

You neocon cacs need to stop. The government has first responsibility to the country, cities and citizens BEFORE any other nation, which includes the Ukraine Neo Nazis.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why wouldn't you think the comparison is worthy?
Its comparing apples to oranges.

Should the US abandon efforts to fund developing economies in favor of poor counties in Alabama with money mismanagement?

No.

Is Detroit not worthy to be in the same sentence as the Ukraine? It's absolutely worthy
Ukraine is far more important to the world than Detroit is.
Detroit is an AMerican city.
So?
It is a apart of America.
So?
The government has first interest in doing whatever it can to help America and Americans, including American cities REGARDLESS of financial straits.
False.

Dont act like this is the first problem Detroit has ever had.

Also, the separation of governmental powers ensures that Detroits problems are not the Federal governments', but Michigans.
:dwillhuh:

Just to whom is "funding"--giving money--to Ukraine important? And over the likes of Detroit? I don't know anyone who believes what you're saying.

1. resisting russian advancement
2. ensuring european stability
3. staving off future economic insolvency of the region

What happens in Europe direct affects what you consume, enjoy, and take for grante.d

Stop living in this island where the price of a banana in Costa Rica doesn't bother you.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Strawman.

Detroit can fail at this point IMO.

Its been close to 30 years of the same doom and gloom with no vision or recourse from even its own citizens.

We're nto obligated to sustain cities merely because they were once previously great places.

Trends happen. Detroit was great, but its time to let go.

c00n