US Prepares To Provide A Billion To Ukraine As Detroit Plans Mass Water Shutoffs Over $260 Million

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So, by proxy, you think it's the United State's express responsibility to guarantee Europe's oil, grain and gas supply at the detriment of American citizens and their interest? I think so..
Yes. European wellbeing helps the world and it helps the United States. You're free to leave otherwise.
It appears think the US should be at the beck and call of backland countries like Ukraine, putting them above cities like Detroit. I know the government does nothing about Africa and Asia's resource supply, only Europe's. I wonder why?

We lack access to the Asian market and you're wrong about Africa.

You neocon cacs need to stop. The government has first responsibility to the country, cities and citizens BEFORE any other nation, which includes the Ukraine Neo Nazis

Do you know who Detroit even owes that money to?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
So Detroit isnt important enough. What American city is important enough.

What is the cutoff for importance? Or are Ukraine and other countries more important than every American city and the economic status of America as a whole?

@Napoleon

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Well ask OP. He seems to think such a comparison was even worthy.

I'm saying that funding this initiative for the Ukraine IS important.

However, when it comes to Detroit, it seems to me that they've crossed lines theyve set for themselves time and time again.

I tend to lean liberal but that doesn't mean I support an infinitely long patience either.
So we should let Detroit collapse and wipe out the US economy and spend what few resources we have to save Ukraine? How will investing in Ukraine help us more than helping Detroit?

Never mind the fact that US cities have gone bankrupt and recovered... NYC being the biggest and most obvious example.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So Detroit isnt important enough. What American city is important enough.

What is the cutoff for importance? Or are Ukraine and other countries more important than every American city and the economic status of America as a whole?

@Napoleon

Did you read the article?

DETROIT RESIDENTS CANT PAY THEIR fukkING BILLS OVER THE SPAN OF A YEAR.

The government isn't responsible for petty shyt like that.

Yes, thats considered petty shyt in the eyes of the big picture.

Ukraine matters more than a fukked up city government riding on the tails of past glory who can't get its shyt together.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one( including the world) gave a 2 flying fukks about Ukraine until a few months ago. Any smart 5th grader could tell it's about natural resources.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So we should let Detroit collapse and wipe out the US economy and spend what few resources we have to save Ukraine?

Who said we have few resources?
How will investing in Ukraine help us more than helping Detroit?
This money isn't an investment. Its more than that.

Never mind the fact that US cities have gone bankrupt and recovered... NYC being the biggest and most obvious example.
This statement has nothing to do with the geopolitical implications of a strategically unstable country.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is false.

You're an idiot for even making this victimization comparison.

No, you're an idiot cac for thinking anybody on this forum supports giving money to the Ukraine over Detroit. Where the fukk do you think you are, Napolean? :what:

Would you Ukraine vote to give me any money?

Detroit ain't gonna be saved by 200MM.
:what:
Then put up billions. The government has the money and Detroit is an obligation far and beyond that of the Ukraine.

Since you're so concerned about making this comparison (which is utterly stupid), i'll be straight up with you.

Detroit means less to the world than Ukraine does.

Period.

That being said, Detroits problems are nothing new and they weight heavily on resources they never use to their benefit.

Cities come and go. Detroit should be allowed to euthanize itself.

:wtf:

The US government is not the world nor is it supposed to act as he world. American taxes are not the world's taxes. The government is expected to put first its citizens, city and country regardless of everything else. Detroit is more important than the Ukraine to many. I don't give a fukk about the Ukraine and the government has no mandate to provide more support for the Ukraine than Detroit. Period.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No one( including the world) gave a 2 flying fukks about Ukraine until a few months ago. Any smart 5th grader could tell it's about natural resources.
So?

When you're done bytching about "OMG ITS ABOUT OIL" then you can tell me why this is a bad thing.

I need it. You need it. They need it.

When you grow up, then we can get to work securing US interests internationally.

I keep telling ya'll nikkas.

If you want to leave, do so.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. European wellbeing helps the world and it helps the United States. You're free to leave otherwise.

But Asia and Africa's do not matter. Only cacs. I see. So rather than the Eurocacs payin for their excess and mistakes, you want my and everybody's money to ensure Europeans live like kings while we live like peons? You disgraceful lying cac.

We lack access to the Asian market and you're wrong about Africa.

Is that right?

Do you know who Detroit even owes that money to?

Nobody as far as I'm concerned. The government can cover it just like it covers that 10101020312332 debt every fukking year.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No, you're an idiot cac for thinking anybody on this forum supports giving money to the Ukraine over Detroit. Where the fukk do you think you are, Napolean? :what:
I support, as well as do other nations, donations to help Ukraine.
Would you Ukraine vote to give me any money?
Yes. we can argue the amount though.

:what:
Then put up billions. The government has the money and Detroit is an obligation far and beyond that of the Ukraine.
Its not.

:wtf:

The US government is not the world nor is it supposed to act as he world.
Sounds like you nikkas feel guilty for living in a super power nation.

I'll never apologize for doing what it takes to live in a world leading country. Some methods need to be changed, for sure, but why should I feel ashamed that other nations cant get their shyt together?
American taxes are not the world's taxes.
Then you don't understand how the world works.

The government is expected to put first its citizens, city and country regardless of everything else.
Nations worth a damn CERTAINLY aren't putting their citizens first if they're not interested in geopolitcal concerns.

Nations who don't have a hand in world debates aren't nations who command respect or have any power.
Detroit is more important than the Ukraine to many.
many? Sure. Enough? No.
I don't give a fukk about the Ukraine and the government has no mandate to provide more support for the Ukraine than Detroit. Period.

Thats your perrogative, but you should also accept that you know nothing of geopolitics.

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
Napoleon has a point here. Lets get a few thing straight here.

1) Detroit is fukked.
2)Ukraine is a buffer against Russian tentacles reaching into Poland and other eastern european NATO member nations.
3)The Crimea and Ukraine's Black sea ports are critical to petrochemical flows which supply EU and the petrochemicals come from, you guessed it, Russia. 4)The Petro-Dollar is the world's reserve currency and it is under seige. It must be protected. We need foreign governments on our side to maintain the status quo.
5) Compared to most of the world, most of the US of A, NATO and EU member nations are a fukkking paradise and anyone who has traveled and seen the third world and how they live knows that this is true regardless of what the press, foreign and domestic, would have you believe. We don't have to worry about much of the problems other nations do but this relative peace and safety was not and is not free. It comes at a price and that price is in the form promises, military bases, favorable treatment on the geopolitical theater for our allies along with sanctions for bad actors, money and image maintenance
6)The stability of Ukraine is critical to the stability of prices of petrochemicals on world markets and the situation must remain under control or Detroit wont be the only city in America that is truly fukked we could see 10 dollar loves of bread, 20 dollar liters of olive oil etc, etremely high LIBOR rates, etc...