US/MEXICO BORDER - UPDATE - CHICAGO RESIDENTS FILE LAWSUIT..MIGRANTS NOW BEING PLACED IN SPANISH SPEAKING NEIGHBORHOODS

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
because they are beling placed in black communities consuming resources that would be better spent on actual legit black citizens who are already here and struggling. that's why.
how?....at the moment, is there adequate investment in black communities located far from the borders?

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
You’ve got to understand, a certain group of black folk are indifferent/support these illegal/legal immigrants. And they’ll be in this thread shortly calling us Trumpers, as per usual.
Usually black folk who are well off, and not in these areas being affected. Really for self, but masquerading as being pro black.

Last edited:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why are they using republican slogans then? and why should myself a black person from ohio give af about border issues? seems like some white fear mongering that these folks have unfortunately bought into. even if its a true issue its so far down the list of priorties to the black communtity that it seems sus even putting it on the table. deport them, find them work i don't care.

Interesting you said Ohio....Didn't say NYC, LA, Chicago, Miami, Houston, New Orleans, and Detroit.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
@MarcP won’t answer that. If he does, it’ll likely just be babble and Juelz-ing. I hope not though. I know that he’s an intelligent breh.

@Alan Johnson is negging me, because Chicago black residents want resources given to them and not immigrants. I haven’t said one bad word about immigrants in this thread and I don’t vote Republican.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Racist republicans like Desantis are shipping migrants on planes and buses to places like Chicago:gucci:

It's literally an issue caused by racist republicans

Chicago is a sanctuary city. If Chicago wasn't a sanctuary city; the illegal immigrants would be forced to remain in Florida.

You should rephrase your comment to:
Racist Republicans like Desantis are ALLOWED to ship migrants on planes and buses to places like Chicago due to incompetent and racist planning displacing black communities.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They damn sure tried it though.

A law that would have allowed noncitizens to vote in local elections in New York City was struck down on Monday by a State Supreme Court justice on Staten Island who said it violated the State Constitution.

The measure, which was passed by the City Council in December, would have allowed more than 800,000 permanent legal residents and people with authorization to work in the United States to vote for offices such as mayor and City Council.

But Justice Ralph J. Porzio ruled that the new law conflicted with constitutional guidelines and state law stating that only eligible citizens can vote. To give noncitizens a right to vote would require a referendum, the judge wrote.

Like I said in the other thread, they never ask us to vote on this shyt. I can't believe I'm saying this but s/o to that Staten Island judge for reminding them that, occasionally, they have to ask the fukking voters. They're not going to bc they know better. I'm sure they'll find some other way.

Whether they can vote isn't the only issue a lot of people over look. They are now counted on the census, and thats a determining factor on resources and how they're allocated.. They took down the homeless people tents in Chicago a year or so ago, now illegals come and comfortably sleep in police stations, airports and vacant schools..

The black faux intellectuals/pastors/politicians who sway the people to go along with this shyt will be visited in the coming years.