US/MEXICO BORDER - UPDATE - CHICAGO RESIDENTS FILE LAWSUIT..MIGRANTS NOW BEING PLACED IN SPANISH SPEAKING NEIGHBORHOODS

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
That’s some of the silliest sh-t I’ve ever read in TLR. If a white person said that about black people being lazy you’d be up in arms.

I’m born and raised in Mississippi. I ain’t even see a Latino until I was 20.

So your stupid tweets about endemic racism of Latinos and all I grew up with was the endemic racism of white people and the apathetic racism of black people.

You wanna blame Latinos for your fellow black people in Jackson having unclean water… whatever floats your silly boat.

suspicious posting here :mjpls:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Your argument would make sense if you used the term “white Latinos”, instead of broadly grouping them all together. There are MILLIONS of Afro Latinos, as you’ve even stated several times yourself in regard to how they’re treated in their countries. I know A LOT personally. In fact, you would look at some and think that they were straight from Africa, but their first language is Spanish.

But yes, I agree with you. Many white Latinos or Euro blooded Latinos are anti-Black and anti-Indigenous. It’s ingrained in their society. In fact, they barely even want to see Black or darker colored people in their media.

Just like any other community of color (Black Americans, Orientals, Africans, Indians, etc.) there are many c00ns, Uncle Toms, Uncle Juans, Sambos, and Coconuts in Latino society too. In regard to them, there’s nothing that they want more than to align with Europe and whiteness.

bro what is this post even about and why did you even think it was necessary :heh:

if I say "the US is racist" do I necessarily have to split hairs and explicitly identify all the individual aspects of an entire society built upon white supremacy? :skip:
it should be self evident and common sense that when "Amerikkka" entered the vernacular those using it didn't have to have a disclaimer in small print about every single different population in the United States.

You bringing up these Afro Latinos like they ain't the overwhelming majority of those saying "mi no black papi" :mjlol: . Where you think that shyt even came from. Blanqueamiento is a REAL thing, and it's so widespread it's universal.
I don't give a shyt about your personal anecdotal evidence which in and of itself is weak and isn't convincing anybody if any part of whatever point you trying to make.

anyways, thanks for sharing :francis:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
bro what is this post even about and why did you even think it was necessary :heh:

if I say "the US is racist" do I necessarily have to split hairs and explicitly identify all the individual aspects of an entire society built upon white supremacy? :skip:
it should be self evident and common sense that when "Amerikkka" entered the vernacular those using it didn't have to have a disclaimer in small print about every single different population in the United States.

You bringing up these Afro Latinos like they ain't the overwhelming majority of those saying "mi no black papi" :mjlol: . Where you think that shyt even came from. Blanqueamiento is a REAL thing, and it's so widespread it's universal.
I don't give a shyt about your personal anecdotal evidence which in and of itself is weak and isn't convincing anybody if any part of whatever point you trying to make.

anyways, thanks for sharing :francis:

Spoken like a moronic ass nikka. Such a bullshyt analogy and weak argument. I understand what you desperately attempted to do though.
:pachaha:

It’s obvious that an uncultured and ignorant nikka like you has never really traveled or been anywhere. Wouldn’t be surprised if you hardly ever leave whatever region of the U.S. you’re from. If that’s not the case (I doubt it, by the way you conduct yourself), you oughta be embarrassed.
:yeshrug:

If someone says “Americans are racist white supremacists and they hate Blacks.”, the entire statement is invalidated because Americans come in all races, creeds, and ethnicities. There’s roughly 40 million Black Americans, myself included. If someone states “White/Asian Americans are racist white supremacists...”, the statement is valid and that person has an argument.

Get your bread up, purchase a passport, learn some conversational Spanish, and occasionally leave whatever hood and dusty dilapidated residence you live at. Travel a little bit, even if it’s just a lil Carnival Cruise or something (it’s more affordable for an apparently struggling nikka like yourself). I recommend visiting Panama first. There’s plenty of Afro Panamanians there that would slap the dog shyt outta you for generalizing them with white Latinos. You wouldn’t dare make such bullshyt claims in their presence because hands and feet would likely be put on you.
:manny:

*edit*- a little typo.

Last edited:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Spoken like a moronic ass nikka. Such a bullshyt analogy and weak argument. I understand what you desperately attempted to do though.
:pachaha:

It’s obvious that an uncultured and ignorant nikka like you has never really traveled or been anywhere. Wouldn’t be surprised if you hardly ever leave whatever region of the U.S. you’re from. If that’s not the case (I doubt it, by the way you conduct yourself), you oughta be embarrassed.
:yeshrug:

If someone says “Americans are racist white supremacists and they hate Blacks.”, the entire statement is invalidated because Americans come in all races, creeds, and ethnicities. There’s roughly 40 million Black Americans, myself included. If someone states “White/Asian Americans are racist white supremacists...”, the statement is valid and that person has an argument.

Get your bread up, purchase a passport, learn some conversational Spanish, and occasionally leave whatever hood and dusty dilapidated residence you live at. Travel a little bit, even if it’s just a lil Carnival Cruise or something (it’s more affordable for an apparently struggling nikka like yourself). I recommend visiting Panama first. There’s plenty of Afro Panamanians there that would slap the dog shyt outta you for generalizing them with white Latinos. You wouldn’t dare make such bullshyt claims in their presence because hands and feet would likely be put on you.
:manny:

*edit*- a little typo.

:picard:

I don't know what to address first the smart-dumb nikka delusional rantings, INTERNET tough guy posturing and emotional vitriol, or the full retard assumptions and projections :heh:

that being said, I've known you for like 7 seconds on the internet and I can already tell you're human garbage water :francis:
I'm not taking homework assignments from clown ass fukk nikkas like you, 1
2, I'm also not divulging where I've traveled, how many stamps I have on my passport, or any other shyt like that. Dafuq do you think you are? :mjlol:

Lastly, I see the level of cro magnon reasoning and a mind completely barren of critical thought that I'm engaging with presently and I've concluded it's not worth my time. You've successfully derailed the thread and I'm not enabling you and your low self esteem anymore :hubie:

also

U

sound

furious

blocked :banderas:

Last edited:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
:picard:

I don't know what to address first the smart-dumb nikka delusional rantings, INTERNET tough guy posturing and emotional vitriol, or the full retard assumptions and projections :heh:

that being said, I've known you for like 7 seconds on the internet and I can already tell you're human garbage water :francis:
I'm not taking homework assignments from clown ass fukk nikkas like you, 1
2, I'm also not divulging where I've traveled, how many stamps I have on my passport, or any other shyt like that. Dafuq do you think you are? :mjlol:

Lastly, I see the level of cro magnon reasoning and a mind completely barren of critical thought that I'm engaging with presently and I've concluded it's not worth my time. You've successfully derailed the thread and I'm not enabling you and your low self esteem anymore :hubie:

also

U

sound

furious

blocked :banderas:

Stupid coward ass nikka. Throws rocks and hides his hands.
:mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Mexicans didn’t advocate for Jim Crow or ghettos or red linings neighborhoods but you’re attacking them for using resources at the expense of the black community when that’s not what is going on.

America could spend as much money as it wants to on whatever it wants
Latinos have a very bad history with supporting civil rights breh

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:jbhmm:

GGQdfVIW0AAfJKP