US/MEXICO BORDER - UPDATE - CHICAGO RESIDENTS FILE LAWSUIT..MIGRANTS NOW BEING PLACED IN SPANISH SPEAKING NEIGHBORHOODS

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think the Democrats want to punish companies. Look how fast Biden turned when the railroads were about to shut down.
Stop it
Republicans constantly bring this issue up but never address the cause of illegal immigrants.

Now how will you change the issue in your next post?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
or you’re a tether and don’t care about black americans.
If the aim of all this was to insult and cause division.
THAT it has done.
Greatly so, greatly so.

You have no idea how bad this is.
When folks offline are offended. It is bad.
When folks offline are offending. It is bad.

It is one thing to worry about racists, yet to worry about xenophobes?
Take care

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
These little right-wing rally threads are always full of people spreading lies and trying to hide shyt behind some fake pro-Black message.

They need to leave. They will get aid and resources ahead of citizens

I vote Democrat but they need to get the hell back :hubie:
No they don't. This is a right-wing lie. They can't even qualify for most social programs even though they pay taxes.

Then you're apart of the problem. Democrats thrive off new immigrants- legal and illegal.
In what way? Non-citizens can't vote in national elections. Undocumented immigrant can't vote at all. Cubans are one of the largest immigrant groups, and they're staunch GOP supporters. If anyone is thriving off of them, it's people like Trump and the so-called job creators who exploit them. Gotta wonder why they're never the actual target of the GOP's ire.

"Today, Governor Ron DeSantis signed Senate Bill 1718 to combat the dangerous effects of illegal immigration caused by the federal government’s reckless border policies. This legislation makes using E-Verify mandatory for any employer with 25 or more employees, imposes enforceable penalties for those employing illegal aliens, and enhances penalties for human smuggling."

You're so naive. Those so-called enforceable penalties are just the same sanctions they have already had in place. And they are weak ass fines. Look at the language in that bill. DeSantis isn't just targeting work, he is making their entire existence illegal.

Last edited:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
@Sir Richard Spirit

There’s no point in discoursing with the TheColi Democrat C00n Committee regarding illegal immigration.

When Desantis put those 50 Venezuelan migrants up in Martha’s Vineyard, those wealthy WHITE Leftists and staunch Democrats had them shipped out the VERY next day. Only 50, on an island full of empty mansions and resources.
:mjlol:

They support open borders, so long as it only negatively affects us nikkas and they get to keep their cheap “Help” to tend their landscaping, prepare their food and raise their pampered children. Other than that, they don’t want these people anywhere around them.

“Go live over there with the Blacks and suck up what little resources they have. After you’re done cleaning my house, you gotta go. You can’t stay here, sorry.”

Chicago closed these schools and buildings in these neighborhoods to the Black residents already there. When some people that ILLEGALLY crossed the border show up, now they magically open them again? There are plenty of homeless and impoverished people already in Chicago, so why haven’t they opened these facilities up for them?

This all stems from the Biden Administration’s disastrous “Catch and Release” border/immigration policies. These are the consequences. Instead of sending all of these people right back where they came from, the reward them for skipping the line and just showing up. Now that they’ve lifted Title 42 today, expect things to get worse.

And if you’re under the impression that it’s just Latinos and South/Central Americans that are crossing, you’d be mistaken. There are people from 100+ nations crossing everyday. An unprecedented number of Chinese, Russians, and Indians have been crossing too. Biden himself just the other day stated that “The border will be chaotic for a while.”

You married a fridge-shaped Mexican :mjlol:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Stop it
Republicans constantly bring this issue up but never address the cause of illegal immigrants.

Now how will you change the issue in your next post?
I'm not disagreeing, I'm saying neither is going to address the issue, because things getting built is more important.

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Already know what they going through

Inglewood, South LA, Compton once strongholds for blacks has completely shift with majority Hispanic and local black representation in terms of city councils and politics has been slowly gone away

I was reading how Houston, New Orleans and Atlanta areas are getting a increase as well in certain areas

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
bullshyt. you can round them up and deport their asses. you can strengthen the border and increase the penalties for trying to cross it illegally. you can levy significant fines against businesses that employ illegal immigrants. there are a number of things that can be done to stem the tide of this invasion.
Now how are you going to convince politicians to do this. Lobbyist make money off cheap labor and are in the politicians pockets. This is just late game capitalism to me and I don’t see how we win this one. Not so much I want this but more so this is a fight that cant be won

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
State Scraps Plans to Move Migrants to Shuttered Kmart on Chicago’s Southwest Side
Paris Schutz | March 14, 2023 5:38 pm

(WTTW News)
(WTTW News)
A shuttered Kmart at the corner of 71st Street and Pulaski Road will no longer serve as temporary housing for 658 asylum seekers currently living in Illinois.

Thanks to our sponsors:​

View all sponsors

State Rep. Angelica Guerrero-Cuellar confirmed that the Illinois Department of Human Services shut down plans that originally called for the relocation of these migrants to happen in early February. At the time, Guerrero-Cuellar and Chicago Ald. Silvana Tabares (23rd Ward) said they had significant concerns over the plan.
“Unfortunately, I do not believe the proposed migrant shelter location at 71st Street and Pulaski Road is ready to safely house 658 migrants,” Guerrero-Cuellar wrote in a letter to IDHS. “Many questions remain about whether the facility is prepared to serve as safe housing for this many people. I believe it is important that we pause the opening of the proposed site as we work to resolve these issues.”
IDHS initially temporarily suspended the plan after community outcry. Guerrero-Cuellar said the agency listened to the concerns of her community

On the other side of the city, an area occupied by latinos, they said they don't want them in their area. Since the black community is in such disarray, with numerous vacant properties and homes, they're moving the illegals into black communities. In my opinion, this is a strategy to frustrate the black community more, and for those who have the ability to move away, will do so. With the increase in latino population in black areas, you'll see more services geared towards latino residents.. You'll also see an increase in latino law enforcement in black communities as well.. Doesnt look good for black Chicago because this break down of black communities is ramping up quickly.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Already know what they going through

Inglewood, South LA, Compton once strongholds for blacks has completely shift with majority Hispanic and local black representation in terms of city councils and politics has been slowly gone away

I was reading how Houston, New Orleans and Atlanta areas are getting a increase as well in certain areas

Just like when black migrated from the south to the north, moving into and displacing white people from their communities. The same is happening with mexicans moving into black communities. It'll be interesting to see how black/latinos get along in close proximity because Chicago has always been segregated.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
why are they using republican slogans then? and why should myself a black person from ohio give af about border issues? seems like some white fear mongering that these folks have unfortunately bought into. even if its a true issue its so far down the list of priorties to the black communtity that it seems sus even putting it on the table. deport them, find them work i don't care.

Y'all let white people scare you so much you can't even think straight. How are you a grown ass man thinking like this?

More immigrants puts more stress on the infrastructure, housing, already unaffordable Healthcare, and barely passing education system.

And when other cities get full, they'll be sending immigrants to your city.

Last edited:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Do you think the Democrats want to punish companies. Look how fast Biden turned when the railroads were about to shut down.

Facts. @Devilinurear must’ve forgotten that “Pro Union” Biden sided with corporations as opposed to the unionized railroad workers.
:pachaha:

Threw them entirely under the bus. Or should I say “threw them under the train”?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all let white people scare you so much you don't even think.

More immigrants puts more stress on the infrastructure, housing, already unaffordable Healthcare, and barely passing education system.

And when other cities get full, they'll be sending immigrants to your city.

The same people who quote "poverty is the root cause of crime" don't even realize that they're sending impoverished people into an already impoverished area. People just regurgitate things they heard and really don't understand..