US/MEXICO BORDER - UPDATE - CHICAGO RESIDENTS FILE LAWSUIT..MIGRANTS NOW BEING PLACED IN SPANISH SPEAKING NEIGHBORHOODS

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
nah kick them nikkas out. why do i gotta leave? :mjtf:

Africa doesn't have an open border into the U.S. The numbers won't ever even out. Not to mention 1400 black babies being aborted everyday. While they come and have 2-3 kids per family.

The brainwashing won't be undone until it's too late. It's already been settled.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess I really don’t care stop allowing new folks in for a while and see what changes. Nothing against immigrants but if they are illegal deport them. If they were born here they can stay.

I’m certain this isn’t legal at all federally however what are the pitfalls American society would have if we went an Olympic cycle with only allowing an extremely small amount of new citizens. And after 4 years we can select from a list of people a percentage of citizens to allow in from each region/country.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because they are beling placed in black communities consuming resources that would be better spent on actual legit black citizens who are already here and struggling. that's why.
This

Residents have every right to be upset. Lori & them know exactly what they’re doing placing them south.

That building was supposed to have plans of a youth center in works. Goofies stay talking about our communities need resources etc but it’s being redirected towards people not in the community.

There is a reason they not being placed north. A reason they not being placed south west in bunches with their own community. Garbage ass politicians

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Africa doesn't have an open border into the U.S. The numbers won't ever even out. Not to mention 1400 black babies being aborted everyday. While they come and have 2-3 kids per family.

The brainwashing won't be undone until it's too late. It's already been settled.
I'm not FLEEING to Africa, nikka. They can flee their asses back to Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Guatemala, or wherever the fukk they're coming from.

invalid

Banned
Daps

THIS IS THE HIGH SCHOOL
I GRADUATED FROM....

THEYRE ALREADY HOUSING
THESE PPL AT MY RIVAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IN THE WOODLAWN COMMUNITY.

THATS 2 DIFFERENT AREAS SO FAR.

NEXT THEYLL MOVE TO ANOTHER BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD.
:devil:
:evil:

They're housing Ukrainian Refugees on 43rd and Michigan. A whole apartment complex.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Whether they can vote isn't the only issue a lot of people over look. They are now counted on the census, and thats a determining factor on resources and how they're allocated.. They took down the homeless people tents in Chicago a year or so ago, now illegals come and comfortably sleep in police stations, airports and vacant schools..

The black faux intellectuals/pastors/politicians who sway the people to go along with this shyt will be visited in the coming years.

I wonder what the police would tell you and me if we needed to sleep on the police department floors. :jbhmm:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Just like when black migrated from the south to the north, moving into and displacing white people from their communities. The same is happening with mexicans moving into black communities. It'll be interesting to see how black/latinos get along in close proximity because Chicago has always been segregated.

U know what’s crazy tho??

When we moved into the white neighborhoods and they moved out, they took all the resources

So now we still without resources are once again running to white suburban communities while the Hispanics take over our neighborhoods and bring their own resources…

It’s going to be a continue cycle unless the this generation can find a way to stick together and build our own communities wit our own resources or we going to continue to follow white people where ever they go

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with Democrats on like 99% of issues but, when it comes to illegal immigration and the whole trans nonsense, I'm

getting-up-done.gif

If there was a third party in the middle that voted for most Democratic policies but, was :heh: to their extreme ideas, I'd be gone in a nanosecond

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine this is the University of the United States. The school has a $20 trillion dollar endowment. Beautiful campus in Washington, D.C. with satellite campuses in Los Angeles and New York. Student body is 70,000 students. Every year we accept 15,000 new freshman. The admissions board tries to make it fair, admits white students, black students, hispanic students, asian students, MENA students, rich, poor, legacies, first time students, young, old, gay, lesbian, trans, whoever, whatever, etc. It's fair :hubie:Everybody got a shot of enrolling at the University :hubie:But the Hispanic kids just start showing up at the university anyway. We already accepted 15,000 freshman for the year but, another 30,000 nonadmitted Hispanic students come for move in week anyway, trespassing, moving in wherever they could, going to class, going to the cafeteria, taking books from the bookstore, debooing their way into being students :heh: Instead of rightfully calling the authorities to detain these muthafukkas for breaking several laws, the school acts like it's their moral obligation to give them an education because it would be harsh to send them back to where they came from after they went through so much to get to the university :heh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The democrats y'all black folks vote for allow these folks to be put into black neighborhoods to hedge their bets and dillute your voting power...:francis: this isnt' a republican issue... and it's time y'all black asses need to stand up against this bullshyt...

EDIT: BOTHSIDES

Last edited: