US/MEXICO BORDER - UPDATE - CHICAGO RESIDENTS FILE LAWSUIT..MIGRANTS NOW BEING PLACED IN SPANISH SPEAKING NEIGHBORHOODS

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What's funny is many of those people aren't even from Mexico. Mexico actually has an immigration problem at their southern border.

Look at the largest populations of Russians, Ukrainians, Italians, etc. around the world and how they live in Brazil, Argentina, etc. - basically South and Central America and not European countries, that's pretty wild.

Never would have thought this landmass (North and South America) had that many Europeans south of the border, they just speak Spanish. Researching this one day and was pretty surprised to find out (also how many Koreans and Vietnamese live in the Soviet Union).

Pretty wild to see the breakdown by race. Never would have thought Uruguay, Nicaragua, etc. were genetically ~70+% white:

That said, good luck stopping immigration. The government always wants new people to tax, especially rich ones from other countries. If you earn citizenship by the time you're 20 they got 30-40% of your paycheck for the next 40 years. They going to want that Malaysian software engineer making $300k so that can pull $100k/year off taxes.

If you want to discourage immigration, talk about the taxes they'll have to pay once they become a citizen and the extra yearly tax if you move to certain states.

Last edited:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired

THIS IS THE HIGH SCHOOL
I GRADUATED FROM....

THEYRE ALREADY HOUSING
THESE PPL AT MY RIVAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IN THE WOODLAWN COMMUNITY.

THATS 2 DIFFERENT AREAS SO FAR.

NEXT THEYLL MOVE TO ANOTHER BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD.
:devil:
:evil:

The schools were closed for the Black residents that are actually from there, but don’t worry, they can suddenly scrape up resources to open them up to a bunch of foreigners that haven’t even paid any taxes to the city.
:ohhh:

Are they going to send any of these “migrants” to the wealthy Gold Coast? I think not.
:jbhmm:

These little right-wing rally threads are always full of people spreading lies and trying to hide shyt behind some fake pro-Black message.

No they don't. This is a right-wing lie. They can't even qualify for most social programs even though they pay taxes.

That’s bullshyt. Either you’re intentionally lying or you have no idea of what you’re talking about. These people have just been released from DHS custody and haven’t even attended their court dates. These migrants haven’t even been on US soil for a month and are not authorized to work yet, so how have they contributed to the tax pool?
:unimpressed:

Should’ve known that you’d rush in here in defense of Daddy and Massa. Such shameless Democrat c00n that can’t even constructively critique the party that he claims is so righteous.

This Sambo can NEVER simply say “I’m a proud member of the Democrat Party, but I do think that *blank* can improve.” OR “I’m a staunch Democrat voter, but I do disagree with this and it could change for the better.”

That is so much more respectable. But a c00n ass sellout agent like you, I have ZERO respect for. I pray that you’re actually a Cac in disguise.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just like when black migrated from the south to the north, moving into and displacing white people from their communities. The same is happening with mexicans moving into black communities. It'll be interesting to see how black/latinos get along in close proximity because Chicago has always been segregated.

ITS NOT EVEN THE SAME
BECAUSE THOSE WHITES WERENT
DISPLACED.
THEY JUST DIDNT WANT
TO LIVE AROUND BLACKS
SO THEY CREATED SUBURBS.

ALSO THE POPULATION WAS SO
MUCH SMALLER IN THOSE DAYS
THEY HAD THE BENEFIT OF SETTING
UP SHOP IN THE BURBS.

NOW THERES 3X AS MANY PPL
AND THEYRE ACTING LIKE
THE COUNTRY HASNT REACHED
ITS CAPACITY.
:devil:
:evil:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Racist republicans like Desantis are shipping migrants on planes and buses to places like Chicago:gucci:

It's literally an issue caused by racist republicans

It’s an issue caused by weak politicians on both sides. They are afraid to address the issue because they all collectively benefit from it.

What you’re doing is pretending. I asked can we stop? The mayor of NYC has taken in 60,000 immigrants and has started bussing them to other areas. Is he a racists Republican also?

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
It’s an issue caused by weak politicians on both sides. They are afraid to address the issue because they all collectively benefit from it.

What you’re doing is pretending. I asked can we stop? The mayor of NYC has taken in 60,000 immigrants and has started bussing them to other areas. Is he a racists Republican also?

@MarcP won’t answer that. If he does, it’ll likely just be babble and Juelz-ing. I hope not though. I know that he’s an intelligent breh.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
These little right-wing rally threads are always full of people spreading lies and trying to hide shyt behind some fake pro-Black message.

No they don't. This is a right-wing lie. They can't even qualify for most social programs even though they pay taxes.

In what way? Non-citizens can't vote in national elections. Undocumented immigrant can't vote at all. Cubans are one of the largest immigrant groups, and they're staunch GOP supporters. If anyone is thriving off of them, it's people like Trump and the so-called job creators who exploit them. Gotta wonder why they're never the actual target of the GOP's ire.

You're so naive. Those so-called enforceable penalties are just the same sanctions they have already had in place. They were weak ass fines.

White people got y'all nikkas shaking like a stripper. How do you call yourself a grown man when you can't even think critically?

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
On the other side of the city, an area occupied by latinos, they said they don't want them in their area. Since the black community is in such disarray, with numerous vacant properties and homes, they're moving the illegals into black communities. In my opinion, this is a strategy to frustrate the black community more, and for those who have the ability to move away, will do so. With the increase in latino population in black areas, you'll see more services geared towards latino residents.. You'll also see an increase in latino law enforcement in black communities as well.. Doesnt look good for black Chicago because this break down of black communities is ramping up quickly.

Not to long ago Lightfoot talked about spending all this money to bring black Chicagoans who moved out the city back. Nobody going back to that shyt.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not to long ago Lightfoot talked about spending all this money to bring black Chicagoans who moved out the city back. Nobody going back to that shyt.

Considering how "statistically" poor black people suppose to be, what benefit would it be to bring black people back to Chicago?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
In what way? Non-citizens can't vote in national elections.

They damn sure tried it though.

A law that would have allowed noncitizens to vote in local elections in New York City was struck down on Monday by a State Supreme Court justice on Staten Island who said it violated the State Constitution.

The measure, which was passed by the City Council in December, would have allowed more than 800,000 permanent legal residents and people with authorization to work in the United States to vote for offices such as mayor and City Council.

But Justice Ralph J. Porzio ruled that the new law conflicted with constitutional guidelines and state law stating that only eligible citizens can vote. To give noncitizens a right to vote would require a referendum, the judge wrote.

Like I said in the other thread, they never ask us to vote on this shyt. I can't believe I'm saying this but s/o to that Staten Island judge for reminding them that, occasionally, they have to ask the fukking voters. They're not going to bc they know better. I'm sure they'll find some other way.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

:mjcry::wow:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
:mjpls:

why are they using republican slogans then? and why should myself a black person from ohio give af about border issues? seems like some white fear mongering that these folks have unfortunately bought into. even if its a true issue its so far down the list of priorties to the black communtity that it seems sus even putting it on the table. deport them, find them work i don't care.

every black person i 've ever known is still here. none of them have ever been replaced. what does being replaced even mean? we live in a country capable of supporting 2 billion people easy and only have half billion total living here. We got entire states that are just empty af. nobody is being replaced. Demand far exceeds supply here.

That is not an us vs immigrants argument. that is a why is our country doing us like that argument. Get rid of mexicans and there will still be black people waiting 10+ years for housing. mexicans had nothing to do with that

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Cheap immigrant labor drives capitalism it ain’t going away you have to get over it.

It’s not even a real talking point, just some fckery to rile us up and point a finger at a group for problems that honestly people up top cause.
Facts. Nobody wants to hold accountable the politicians for not fixing this problem for +30 years.

And for the "they need to go back home, build the wall" warriors. Go ahead and elect a right wing politician that's funded by corporate donors to not do shyt. :mjlol:

Build a wall :mjlol: The only wall corporate donors want is a wall of record profits.

Also blame your presidential candidates that you elected for destabilizing central and south American countries. The chickens have come to roost.

But let's blame Jose and Consuela, right?

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Already know what they going through

Inglewood, South LA, Compton once strongholds for blacks has completely shift with majority Hispanic and local black representation in terms of city councils and politics has been slowly gone away

I was reading how Houston, New Orleans and Atlanta areas are getting a increase as well in certain areas

Vote Democrat they say lol...cannibalizing any form of blackness only for those migrants to then vote Republican.

It truly is both sides...Democrats are playing right into the Republican's hands