US/MEXICO BORDER - UPDATE - CHICAGO RESIDENTS FILE LAWSUIT..MIGRANTS NOW BEING PLACED IN SPANISH SPEAKING NEIGHBORHOODS

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U know what’s crazy tho??

When we moved into the white neighborhoods and they moved out, they took all the resources

So now we still without resources are once again running to white suburban communities while the Hispanics take over our neighborhoods and bring their own resources…

It’s going to be a continue cycle unless the this generation can find a way to stick together and build our own communities wit our own resources or we going to continue to follow white people where ever they go

Got to find a way to get along/work together to make that dream possible. But its definitely the only way.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
"They takin our jobs/our ressources" is the same right-wing/republican talking points, doesn't matter who you are/vote for:yeshrug:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The democrats y'all black folks vote for allow these folks to be put into black neighborhoods to hedge their bets and dillute your voting power...:francis: this isnt' a republican issue... and it's time y'all black asses need to stand up against this bullshyt...

EDIT: BOTHSIDES
Democrats don’t realize those folks will end up voting Republican

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Already know what they going through

Inglewood, South LA, Compton once strongholds for blacks has completely shift with majority Hispanic and local black representation in terms of city councils and politics has been slowly gone away

I was reading how Houston, New Orleans and Atlanta areas are getting a increase as well in certain areas
Yeah...

the west coast/south west is done for black folk.. and the rest of the country is in the process of the same shyt happening. :francis:

Always said on this forum there's been an explosion in the south of the border pop in pittsburgh over the last 13-15 years.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
or you’re a tether and don’t care about black americans.
That's something I never thought about... Putting aside the "tether" slur, I never thought about black immigrants who might identify more with immigrants of other races than black Americans because of a similar immigrant story.:ohhh:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either you are or you not?
If 50 people posted in the thread, 90% are saying negatives about immigration

I ask again
Can we officially say the TLR is anti-immigrant?
I haven’t seen a discussion on anti-immigration on here. The only related discussions on immigration centers around illegal immigration.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I haven’t seen a discussion on anti-immigration on here. The only related discussions on immigration centers around illegal immigration.

The people being discussed are said to be refugees.
Not illegal.

What do you think of the "build the wall" sign in the first post?

Honestly I thought you would proudly say you anti-immigrant
legal or not
"resources"