US/MEXICO BORDER - UPDATE - CHICAGO RESIDENTS FILE LAWSUIT..MIGRANTS NOW BEING PLACED IN SPANISH SPEAKING NEIGHBORHOODS

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
because they are beling placed in black communities consuming resources that would be better spent on actual legit black citizens who are already here and struggling. that's why.
every black person i 've ever known is still here. none of them have ever been replaced. what does being replaced even mean? we live in a country capable of supporting 2 billion people easy and only have half billion total living here. We got entire states that are just empty af. nobody is being replaced. Demand far exceeds supply here.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
every black person i 've ever known is still here. none of them have ever been replaced.

:wtb:

I posted a video yesterday about how blacks are on a 10+ year waiting list for subsidized housing and immigrants are coming over here, being put in the black community, and being housed for free.

EDIT, I'm just gonna link the video here as well:

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:wtb:

I posted a video yesterday about how blacks are on a 10+ year waiting list for subsidized housing and immigrants are coming over here, being put in the black community, and being housed for free.
That is not an us vs immigrants argument. that is a why is our country doing us like that argument. Get rid of mexicans and there will still be black people waiting 10+ years for housing. mexicans had nothing to do with that

Last edited:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
@Sir Richard Spirit

There’s no point in discoursing with the TheColi Democrat C00n Committee regarding illegal immigration.

When Desantis put those 50 Venezuelan migrants up in Martha’s Vineyard, those wealthy WHITE Leftists and staunch Democrats had them shipped out the VERY next day. Only 50, on an island full of empty mansions and resources.
:mjlol:

They support open borders, so long as it only negatively affects us nikkas and they get to keep their cheap “Help” to tend their landscaping, prepare their food and raise their pampered children. Other than that, they don’t want these people anywhere around them.

“Go live over there with the Blacks and suck up what little resources they have. After you’re done cleaning my house, you gotta go. You can’t stay here, sorry.”

Chicago closed these schools and buildings in these neighborhoods to the Black residents already there. When some people that ILLEGALLY crossed the border show up, now they magically open them again? There are plenty of homeless and impoverished people already in Chicago, so why haven’t they opened these facilities up for them?

This all stems from the Biden Administration’s disastrous “Catch and Release” border/immigration policies. These are the consequences. Instead of sending all of these people right back where they came from, they reward them for skipping the line and just showing up. Now that they’ve lifted Title 42 today, expect things to get worse. This leads to even more people crossing illegally, knowing that they will be released with a court date that’s five years from now.

And if you’re under the impression that it’s just Latinos and South/Central Americans that are crossing, you’d be mistaken. There are people from 100+ nations crossing everyday. An unprecedented number of Chinese, Russians, and Indians have been crossing too. Oh, and these “exotic” migrants aren’t poor by any means. These are wealthy people that can afford to travel here and skip the entire immigration process. Gaming the system.

Biden himself just the other day stated that “The border will be chaotic for a while.”

This is BAD. Not only is it detrimental to the Black Community, but it’s a serious national security issue. Who knows how many spies, terrorists, or hostile individuals have crossed? We’ll find out when it’s too late, I bet.
:snoop:

Last edited: