US General Says Black People Need To Stop Drinking & Doing Drugs

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
When someone ask me if I need help in a store, I understand that's a measure to prevent me from stealing if I know I'm being watched, not to actually help me.
See, when they do it to me, i make they ass work. Yes, i need help. I need things on high shelves. I need you to check the back, pleaseandthankyou. :mjgrin:

Ofc they don't blame wp, that's not how it works here. :heh: Getting our rights as citizens is a game of attrition. So, if they offering something, let's not gloss over it with hurt feelings. Im tired of emotional politics. You don't notice that black reporters and politicians be lingering on petty shyt when they discuss us, but dollars when they talk about everybody else?? :usure:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Getting our rights as citizens is a game of attrition. So, if they offering something, let's not gloss over it with hurt feelings. Im tired of emotional politics. You don't notice that black reporters and politicians be lingering on petty shyt when they discuss us, but dollars when they talk about everybody else?? :usure:

I feel you on that.

I'm tired of every one acting surprised every time Trump says something dumb when people started his presidency basically declaring that they'd be politicial disengaged til he left.

Now, we got Goofy Joe as the frontrunner--That's okay because he's down with O-Beezy--and we want Kamala as the VP because Black Girl Magic. All because we're emotionally wrapped up in Anybody but Trump.

So, you're preaching to the choir on that point.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I feel you on that.

I'm tired of every one acting surprised every time Trump says something dumb when people started his presidency basically declaring that they'd be politicial disengaged til he left.

:bryan: Exactly!! I'm literally baffled by the faux confusion.

So, same team, different approach? That's acceptable. :cheers:

But, still, we need advocates on that side too if we intend to play the parties off each other. I liked Omarosa for that job, she did good with the hbcus afaik, but alas...

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
So is he a black-black or a foreign black? :lupe:

On the real though, I watched the presser live, and putting it in context it actually wasn't that bad. He prefaced his comment by saying that Americans (specifically people of color) should follow the guidelines as recommended by the government which include, not smoking, drinking etc...

The most pandering thing he actually did though was refer to people's "abuelas" and "big mamas".

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Same dude that told us to not wear masks a few weeks ago. Dude was scolding us saying we should leave them for other folks. Now he posted a video showing how to make a mask out of a tshirt. I’d rather see Ben Carson dumbass. At least he makes me laugh with his fukery

:stopitslime:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
:stopitslime:Literally joking about Covid19 a month ago. Now he wants to lecture folks.
EVSDFGGUMAA-qfc

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
You could just stop drinking and doing drugs:dwillhuh:

I don't do either.

That's the whole fukking point....but act cute like you don't see what his implying...

I'm no mood to be talked down to....by you or that fukking clown...

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don't do either.

That's the whole fukking point....but act cute like you don't see what his implying...

I'm no mood to be talked down to....by you or that fukking clown...

I actually watched when he said it. He tried too hard to "relate" then the short hair woman who presses Trump tried to make it a Twitter issue. It wasn't that serious. shyt wasn't serious at all

I wasn't talking down on you bruh