US General Says Black People Need To Stop Drinking & Doing Drugs

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
I thought he was too. Even moreso now after seeing that marshmallow he married.

DL dudes are known to go after insecure fat women that won't leave them
How long till he found out like Andrew Gillum

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I actually watched when he said it. He tried too hard to "relate" then the short hair woman who presses Trump tried to make it a Twitter issue. It wasn't that serious. shyt wasn't serious at all

I wasn't talking down on you bruh
All of this right here, but esp the bold. A. That reporter annoys me, in fact, i notice a lot of black reporters during the trump years acting out of pocket, then call racism when trump calls it out. Same short haired reporter was involved in a "you people" issue with him last week when i seen a million clips of him referring to reporters that way.

B. My people, we gotta stop spurning good advice. Ima still smoke and drink :myman:, but he not wrong. :ld:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
Getting sick and tired of people falling for this distraction okie doke every time. :snoop:
These grifters give you a narrative and an out-of-context clip and you go to town for them without processing it for yourselves.

The way he tried to be relatable at the end may have been corny, I admit. But NOTHING ELSE was wrong with what he said.
The way this man's message was misconstrued is absurd. He was obviously talking about how African American, Latino, and Native American communities are being disproportionally affected by COVID-19 and what we can do with our limited resources to mitigate the risks. You can wash your hands, social distance, and avoid drugs, smoking, and alcohol because these things can increase your chances of getting this shyt by spreading the virus, reducing lung capacity, and reducing immune response:

Q&A on smoking and COVID-19
Resist Using Pot, Alcohol to Ease Fears During COVID-19 Outbreak

The surgeon general is a man, mind you, who recently released a 700 page report on eradicating smoking. The issue is personal for him because both of his grandfathers died from smoking related complications:

Obviously he is very attuned to the damage smoking can do to your lungs and alcohol can do to your immune system. It is his job.

But please, ignore my post and continue on calling the man an "uncle tom" with your white liberal friends.

:snoop:
:snoop::snoop::snoop:

Daps
Look, I'm being an a$$hole, but, look how quick we forget there is an opioid crisis in this country and not once have I heard a officially hold white people personally accountable. But, let nikkas be suffering and we just need to get it together.

The first thing out of his mouth should have been the historic inadequate nature of the American medical system dealing with black people.

I typically don't assume the best. When someone ask me if I need help in a store, I understand that's a measure to prevent me from stealing if I know I'm being watched, not to actually help me.

Maybe it is outrage.

Yep.. I better not ever ever ever hear about how we should be concerned about a opioid, meth, coke, or heroin crisis ever again after this.. period.

Did he say “white people need to stop doing meth & kid napping kids?”
You know damn well if anyone ever pointed those things out, especially after a school shooting, they would lose their minds.

“We don’t have a gun problem, we have a white parenting problem.”

:unimpressed:
But that is not the current point, we're talking about COVID-19 and the high rates of death in the black community considering we have such a small percentage in the US.

Why do we need to keep doing "what about-isms" when a black person is talking to black people and saying we can do better. Do we want a white man to say it? A Mexican?

This is a medical professional. He could have told us to do something without bringing up the term “big mama”. It comes off like we are incapable of comprehending information without black slang words. Had he said do it for your grandmother, it wouldn’t have been perceived that bad. It sounds unprofessional. It’s similar to politicians dancing, and eating soul food when campaigning to black people.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
This is particularly funny because David Dennis is an Uncle Tom who panders against black men.

We have people in here applauding white men for stating the obvious (“we have systemic issues regarding health care towards black people in this country” :skip:) and giving you ZERO solutions. Tell us something we don’t know, Fauci and Cuomo. Cuomo has the ability to pump billions into the black community for healthy living and he hasn’t done it. And he won’t do it.

But we’re calling a black man a c00n for giving you an actual suggestion or solution to safeguard your own health.

They aren’t magically going to drop A1 health facilities and organic supermarkets in the hood tomorrow. However, you can exercise and stop drinking or smoking this very second if you want to live longer.

lol nikka whatever.

you nikkas have double standards for liberals and the media.

The “liberal” media outlets points out how this pandemic has hurt minorities health wise and economically (because it’s important news) and right-wing media outlets have ignored this yet your response his “who cares!! it’s obvious!!” If Fox News are Breitbart talk about it and you’ll be dapping them up and praising them for first raising the issue.

Liberals in Congress/Senate have been pushing Repubs to include more money and include more safety nets in the stimulus to help out minorities yet your response is “who cares! We need billions more!” But let this dude Jerome tell nikkas stop smoking, stop drinking and yet you applaud him. Lol

Let Cuomo come out and say the same thing and you, coli militants, and ADOS heads would explode.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Getting sick and tired of people falling for this distraction okie doke every time. :snoop:
These grifters give you a narrative and an out-of-context clip and you go to town for them without processing it for yourselves.

The way he tried to be relatable at the end may have been corny, I admit. But NOTHING ELSE was wrong with what he said.
The way this man's message was misconstrued is absurd. He was obviously talking about how African American, Latino, and Native American communities are being disproportionally affected by COVID-19 and what we can do with our limited resources to mitigate the risks. You can wash your hands, social distance, and avoid drugs, smoking, and alcohol because these things can increase your chances of getting this shyt by spreading the virus, reducing lung capacity, and reducing immune response:

Q&A on smoking and COVID-19
Resist Using Pot, Alcohol to Ease Fears During COVID-19 Outbreak

The surgeon general is a man, mind you, who recently released a 700 page report on eradicating smoking. The issue is personal for him because both of his grandfathers died from smoking related complications:

Obviously he is very attuned to the damage smoking can do to your lungs and alcohol can do to your immune system. It is his job.

But please, ignore my post and continue on calling the man an "uncle tom" with your white liberal friends.

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

:camby:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
True, but nikkas and latinos also ain't the ones running 5 miles a day, eating avocado toast and regularly getting doctor exams. You can be mad at how he delivered the message, but let's not pretend to be offended by facts.

WTF are you talking about. I work in healthcare, majority of patients I see are white and they are not doing this. Their poor health is preventable by diet and exercise. But they continue to live terrible lifestyles. You must sit and watch Netflix and think that is how all white people act. SMDH.