US General Says Black People Need To Stop Drinking & Doing Drugs

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I never said the majority does. It's just a fact that more white people do all these things than black. Do you know a single black person that does these things?
I'm in LA breh... Black folks exercise like crazy out here. And to keep it a buck of course you got ones that don't take care of themselves but I see that in the white community too. Used to work in LAX and also when I visit fam in Mississippi and other parts of the South I see some of the filthiest out of shape whites you could imagine. Go out of the country and the first stereotype is that all Americans are fat and out of shape as fukk. Now is that stereotype from all the American black & browns traveling or from whites? I'm just saying everybody is affected breh

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
To your point the message before that comment was fair and straight to the point.

I just don’t understand how drugs and alcohol use/abuse needed to be mention when addressing the black community being impacted by covid-19.

Unless that study he mentioned beforehand prove that is why minorities are impacted disproportionately by contacting covid.
Re: drugs. I mean, we do smoke a lot (weed and cigs) and have disproportionate heart disease numbers= known comorbidities. Do we need to go over this again? It's self evident.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@Pressure this your man. :lupe:

Come check him :beli: :stopitslime:
Plenty of black and white folks. I imagine black people just happen to be poorer, have less healthy options and worse access to Healthcare.

But  :russ: at thinking this has anything to do with anything other than racism.

"White people don't do drugs and are healthier as a result" :camby:
negged

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
@NoMayo15 @Serious

Cacs more likely to die when they catch it here

NCDHHS: COVID-19 North Carolina Dashboard

Do you not understand the concept of disproportionality? If 55% of whites are dying from this and 36% of blacks, and whites are 70% of the general population and blacks are 12%, then that means black people are disproportionately more at risk of dying than white people! Feel like I'm taking crazy pills explaining this.

Last edited:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
True, but nikkas and latinos also ain't the ones running 5 miles a day, eating avocado toast and regularly getting doctor exams. You can be mad at how he delivered the message, but let's not pretend to be offended by facts.

Not even close to the average cac fam

Like I tell young DMV nikkas, DC doesn't represent the average European American :mjpls:

F K

All Star
Daps
maybe doctors should stop discriminating against blacks when they try to get help :francis: