US General Says Black People Need To Stop Drinking & Doing Drugs

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Not even close to the average cac fam

Like I tell young DMV nikkas, DC doesn't represent the average European American :mjpls:

No shyt. And the average breh don't look like Terry Crews. But they tend to do these things more often than we do, for a variety of reasons, and therefore tend to live longer... these are just the facts.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:gucci: But iirc, they specifically asked him about black people, tho.

Also, i didn't see nobody mention it, but he did say that they were doing studies and figuring out how to address this from the federal level. I recall the words "job training", better healthcare, etc.

Bp would be better off highlighting that part vs getting hype off a 40 sec clip. Not to say Trump gon do shyt, but his guy said it publicly, so we should hold him to it publicly. Instead of outrage that doesn't serve us. Jmo. :yeshrug:

Okay, it's not a big deal then. I'm just "outraged."

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Okay, it's not a big deal then. I'm just "outraged."
No disrespect toward you, breh. It's not your fault. Certain people seem to be very invested in fostering just this kind of confusion, i have to talk my mom down about this kinda shyt everyday and i don't consider her dumb.

It's all in the framing. I watched the whole press conference live. Never let people bite-size shyt for you, esp in this era, esp re: a pandemic. Primary sources all day, no edits. :usure:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Great thing about America is everyone has the freedom to do stupid shyt, even if it'll result in their death.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
No disrespect toward you, breh. It's not your fault. Certain people seem to be very invested in fostering just this kind of confusion, i have to talk my mom down about this kinda shyt everyday and i don't consider her dumb.

It's all in the framing. I watched the whole press conference live. Never let people bite-size shyt for you, esp in this era, esp re: a pandemic. Primary sources all day, no edits. :usure:

Look, I'm being an a$$hole, but, look how quick we forget there is an opioid crisis in this country and not once have I heard a officially hold white people personally accountable. But, let nikkas be suffering and we just need to get it together.

The first thing out of his mouth should have been the historic inadequate nature of the American medical system dealing with black people.

I typically don't assume the best. When someone ask me if I need help in a store, I understand that's a measure to prevent me from stealing if I know I'm being watched, not to actually help me.

Maybe it is outrage.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Look, I'm being an a$$hole, but, look how quick we forget there is an opioid crisis in this country and not once have I heard a officially hold white people personally accountable. But, let nikkas be suffering and we just need to get it together.

The first thing out of his mouth should have been the historic inadequate nature of the American medical system dealing with black people.

I typically don't assume the best. When someone ask me if I need help in a store, I understand that's a measure to prevent me from stealing if I know I'm being watched, not to actually help me.

Maybe it is outrage.
Yep.. I better not ever ever ever hear about how we should be concerned about a opioid, meth, coke, or heroin crisis ever again after this.. period.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Helps us deal with the stress of being a marginalized group. :martin: