UPDATED: DRAKE - SCORPION - 740k total activity, 150-160k album

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ok, so the most valuable company in the world is risking billion dollar lawsuits and damage to their reputation for young black men rapping about codein now, to boost dudes ballers status. These Drake duck riders are getting wilder by the post :mjlol:

Big companies get sued literally every single day, B

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Ok, so the most valuable company in the world is risking billion dollar lawsuits and damage to their reputation for young black men rapping about codein now, to boost dudes ballers status. These Drake duck riders are getting wilder by the post :mjlol:
they do it for everybody to boost their own brand. it just happens that drake is their biggest artist and raps about codeine and what not.
the whole streaming business from spotify to youtube is fugazy

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Kendrick sold a million physicals for Damn though :stopitslime:

Who else is doing that today? Even Cole's physical sales dropped significantly with his new album.

Having LA on lockdown+diverse fan base works wonders.

Again, I won't be commenting on Drake's sales until its final. Projections can be off and I don't want to get put on that summer jam screen. But man I can't wait for the final numbers.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Who else is doing that today? Even Cole's physical sales dropped significantly with his new album.

Having LA on lockdown+diverse fan base works wonders.

Again, I won't be commenting on Drake's sales until its final. Projections can be off and I don't want to get put on that summer jam screen. But man I can't wait for the final numbers.
I been trying to explain that to people but Folks are still stuck on physical like it’s 2000 it’s a streaming business physical are dying out in five years it will be no physical just strictly streaming

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I been trying to explain that to people but Folks are still stuck on physical like it’s 2000 it’s a streaming business physical are dying out in five years it will be no physical just strictly streaming

Pure sales doesn't just mean physical CDs, it also means digital album sales which means you can buy Scorpion right now anytime you want.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Barely outselling Kendrick with double the tracks and the industry push? Wasn't expecting this :merchant:
T7tEU0m.jpg
Kendrick actually has over 180k more pure sells then Drake meaning he not only out sold drake but the difference is still more then what drake sold

WATTBA:heh:

Last edited: