UPDATED: DRAKE - SCORPION - 740k total activity, 150-160k album

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
It went Plat in 6 days.....thats the literal opposite of a flop...da fukk some of ya smokin?:usure:

Read this entire thread. No he didn't. He was certified platinum by the RIAA in the manner almost equivalent today to getting a gold or platinum certification for units SHIPPED (in years passed).

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Lol why most of you hate this dude so much? He could sell 999,999 units and you fools would be like not a million...flop!

Damn now I see how ppl be looking at me when I be hating on LeBron.

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Lol why most of you hate this dude so much? He could sell 999,999 units and you fools would be like not a million...flop!

Damn now I see how ppl be looking at me when I be hating on LeBron.

No hate, just separating the fact from fiction. His stans go-to line in Aubrey defense is ALWAYS sales, but he's been on a steady decline since Views. I'm just calling shyt like I see it. These people supposed love and support him but the numbers are telling the real story.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I expected more pure sales from him :francis: Those streaming numbers ain't no surprise since that is now the wave

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I expected more pure sales from him :francis: Those streaming numbers ain't no surprise since that is now the wave

He doing Cardi B numbers. He doing the racially ambiguous numbers he suppose to do :mjgrin:.

You expect people to buy a drake album so they have IG quotes and twerk videos, lol?!?! People don’t need new drake music...it’s disposable. People don’t feel emotional/thought attachment to his new music...it is what it is.

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps

Drake made history this month. :blessed:Scorpion AOTY and Best selling album of 2018. Plat day 1. Billion streams in 1 week.
#s don't lie. :blessed:Facts.