UPDATED: DRAKE - SCORPION - 740k total activity, 150-160k album

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Of course they're not allowed, they'll still do it anyway.
Ok, so the most valuable company in the world is risking billion dollar lawsuits and damage to their reputation for young black men rapping about codein now, to boost dudes ballers status. These Drake duck riders are getting wilder by the post :mjlol:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
2 years later

:banderas:

10gb5lw.jpg

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ these 2 posts back to back right next to each other :mjlol:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Eminem had low sales(for him) with relapse due to the content...His album sales double when he released Recovery.Eminem's last album had low sales because he went at Trump,his fans,the Cops...plus the content sucked.

I think Eminem's last album doing so poorly,and people trashing it, will really motivate not only him,but also his record label to put out a better product.
I don’t see it happening. Em is done :pdahellclean:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cds are the superior sound. 4k Blu Ray is the superior video. 4k Netflix is 2006 Blu Ray quality!, lol.

But everyone wants crappy quality and zero ownership, lol. At least we could burn mp3 to a CD back in 1999.

People only care about on demand and not even having data as in a download cause it takes up space, lol. This is weird times we live in.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If this dude only outsells Kendrick by 140k with twice as many tracks and double the run time....:mjlol:

Fred.

I thought there would be a chance for it to go up because of the holidays kickin in and BBQ's and shyt but :francis:

The article you posted alluded to what's going on with the stream numbers :jbhmm:

"Spotify and Apple have both given Scorpion primo real estate, with The Spot according it the streamery's first-ever site takeover."

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
How is this a flop? Coli some elite tier haters :laff:. My favorite rapper would be lucky to sell this in an albums lifetime

Daps
How is this a flop? Coli some elite tier haters :laff:. My favorite rapper would be lucky to sell this in an albums lifetime
He said he would do Adele #'s, he's also said that he's set the bar high, and that no one is on his level:yeshrug:. It's a flop by HIS standards and in comparison to his previous albums.It's not a flop compared to your favorite washed rapper. Damn that's Drakes competition now huh :scust: