Update: Spyro Exposed

Daps
Reppin
LDN
if you are observant of cultures and sociology in real life you'll see how blacks and other minorities move compared to whites, we have a certain relaxed nature to us whereas whites be spazzin and on some other shyt a lot of the time and it's the same online

:umad: at all you lame ass nikkas sending me negs like I give a fukk

I'm not a sensitive p*ssy ass lil hoe ass bytch like most of you fukk nikkas

Internet negs don't affect shyt in real life you jackasses

Maybe I should report those death threats some of you sent just to stoop down to the level of hoeness some of you idiots display!

I keep it 1000 times realer than most of you and yall hate me for it cause the truth hurts!

Neg these nuts in ya mom's p*ssy bytch ass nikkas!!!!

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:

@Wenzel Dashington sshould I report that death threat to the mods huh you bytch ass nikka?:umad:

troy-and-abed-pointing.gif

Daps
Reppin
LDN
:umad:

I ain't white breh I just call you idiots out on the dumb shyt y'all say and y'all cant take it like men cause you're all soft p*ssy ass hoes. Be a man hoe nikka!
:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:

Neg me again bytch I obviously don't give a fukk

:umad::umad::umad:

This is cac posting 101

All that's missing is you boring us to death with details of how uncle Herb's round of golf went

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
This is cac posting 101

All that's missing is you boring us to death with details of how uncle Herb's round of golf went
Breh you're clearly insinuating that I can't be black and intelligent at the same time.

The fact is most of you are dumbasses and the fact that I call you Dumbassess out on the blatant biased bullshyt doesn't mean I'm a fukkin cac.

It just means...

:umad::umad::umad::umad:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
this should be no surprise to anybody :manny:

we have strong comradery here in TSC but there's about a dozen cacs widly running rampant and have been for a hot minute now

a lot of em exposed themselves when Naomi won the belt the first time and nobody said shyt, all up in the thread with slick comments :mjpls:

if you are observant of cultures and sociology in real life you'll see how blacks and other minorities move compared to whites, we have a certain relaxed nature to us whereas whites be spazzin and on some other shyt a lot of the time and it's the same online

and i don't even have a problem with whites but i do have a prob with anybody faking and portraying themselves as something they aren't, online or offline

That poster Francis or whatever his name is seems to hate all Black wrestlers especially Naomi until now. :mjpls:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
That poster Francis or whatever his name is seems to hate all Black wrestlers especially Naomi until now. :mjpls:
Don't quote me fukkboy. I was against Naiomi being with Tamina and Sasha. I said she needed to be away and comeback. She did and is a champion now. I never said shyt about Sasha , find a quote where I didn't praise her.
Yeah I think Titus is garbage and is hurting anyone who works with him, I'm not going to praise a bum. So go eat a dikk