Update: Spyro Exposed

Darkslayer

The Time Has Come And So Have I
Daps
Reppin
Vigilante Season
I'm just saying there would be no issues if people weren't whiny p*ssy ass lil bytches and didnt get offended by anything

If you don't get offended there's no problem. Plain and simple.

Moral of the story: don't be a whiny ass lil bytch over words written by a faceless stranger on an internet message board.
I Noticed You Were Reppin Ganja, So I Took Your Rep From -410 To -420 To Make It Rite.:myman:

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Be ashamed of who you are brehs:russ:

Reminds of a certain poster who says mixed or half breed's an awful lot but is definitely half Indian half black breh from nashville but pretend to be from California but also pretends he's had sex with women so:yeshrug::stopitslime::russ::mjlol: brats:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Half these extra with it militants on here i swear are white:lolbron:

I'm a euro CAC been said that since I been here.fukk it.some may dislike me cos of it,but I can't help my race or where I was born :yeshrug: I'll stay being me though

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Reminds of a certain poster who says mixed or half breed's an awful lot but is definitely half Indian half black breh from nashville but pretend to be from California but also pretends he's had sex with women so:yeshrug::stopitslime::russ::mjlol: brats:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I'm a euro CAC been said that since I been here.fukk it.some may dislike me cos of it,but I can't help my race or where I was born :yeshrug: I'll stay being me though
I didn't grow up in San Diego? Play baseball at Morley Field? Go to Wilson and Serra? San Diego State? Lol.

I don't get hit up by white bytches in Brentwood daily asking me where I get my eyewear of all things? Lol

When the fukk DID I BECOME INDIAN? Shut your jiggaboo, tap dancing ass up. Be happy u hiding on a computer screen u didn't even buy on your own. I'll slap your ass around in front of your mother, dummy..what the MOTHER F U C K you go do about it? Goofball named Bear is a hard nygga suddenly:laugh:...bytch be begging Instagram hoes and he hard, nygga? You're a certified clown. Definition of a hick.

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I didn't grow up in San Diego? Play baseball at Morley Field? Go to Wilson and We're a? Lol.

I don't get hit up by white bytches in Brentwood daily asking me where I get my eyewear of all things? Lol

When the fukk DID I BECOME INDIAN? Shut your jiggaboo, tap dancing ass up. Be happy u hiding on a computer screen u didn't even buy on your own. I'll slap your ass around in front of your mother, dummy..what the MOTHER F U C K you go do about it? Goofball named Bear is a hard nygga suddenly:laugh:...bytch be begging Instagram hoes and he hard nygga? You're a certified clown. Definition of a hick.

Classic R=G :bow:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Reminds of a certain poster who says mixed or half breed's an awful lot but is definitely half Indian half black breh from nashville but pretend to be from California but also pretends he's had sex with women so

I thought you were talking about Napoleon aka ThreeLetterAgency aka whatever his new screen name is now.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:picard:
Talk to that nikka!
:ohlawd:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
:umad: at all you lame ass nikkas sending me negs like I give a fukk

I'm not a sensitive p*ssy ass lil hoe ass bytch like most of you fukk nikkas

Internet negs don't affect shyt in real life you jackasses

Maybe I should report those death threats some of you sent just to stoop down to the level of hoeness some of you idiots display!

I keep it 1000 times realer than most of you and yall hate me for it cause the truth hurts!

Neg these nuts in ya mom's p*ssy bytch ass nikkas!!!!

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:

@Wenzel Dashington sshould I report that death threat to the mods huh you bytch ass nikka?:umad:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
this should be no surprise to anybody :manny:

we have strong comradery here in TSC but there's about a dozen cacs widly running rampant and have been for a hot minute now

a lot of em exposed themselves when Naomi won the belt the first time and nobody said shyt, all up in the thread with slick comments :mjpls:

if you are observant of cultures and sociology in real life you'll see how blacks and other minorities move compared to whites, we have a certain relaxed nature to us whereas whites be spazzin and on some other shyt a lot of the time and it's the same online

and i don't even have a problem with whites but i do have a prob with anybody faking and portraying themselves as something they aren't, online or offline

Last edited:

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cottdamn, there's more fukkery?

nSM5Z.gif