Update: Spyro Exposed

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Fair enough if you think that, don't know what I can do to prove otherwise but fair enough. I copied a post by some random from several years ago, my bad, won't happen again.

I just admitted I'm white on the first day of being a poster on here come on man :dead:

I don't care what skin color most have on here, I like this forum cause everyone has great laughs with each other and it covers every kind of topic. I joined cause it's better than just lurking, might as well have a few laughs. And most other forums are full of racists and c*nts so I try and avoid them, this place seems pretty cool :ehh:

:camby:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just in case anybody needed more convincing

I thought it was brilliant :yeshrug:

You nikkas just hate on everything :stopitslime:

This show was probably the best Marvel show... fukk that IT IS the best show :DragonBallZ:
:dahell: Iron Fist is the best Netflix show what the hell? :dahell:

I like the DC shows but they are a chore to get through at times I agree, too many damn episodes and if you fall behind a little due to work or whatever there's no motivation to catch up :shaq2:

Dude out here praising iron fist as the best show just like he did on the Spyro account,LITERALLY the only poster that ever did so.