Update: Spyro Exposed

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm just saying there would be no issues if people weren't whiny p*ssy ass lil bytches and didnt get offended by anything

If you don't get offended there's no problem. Plain and simple.

Moral of the story: don't be a whiny ass lil bytch over words written by a faceless stranger on an internet message board.
:wtb: I think you need to read through the thread breh.
Edit: Or hit dogs holla:mjpls:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I'm just saying there would be no issues if people weren't whiny p*ssy ass lil bytches and didnt get offended by anything

If you don't get offended there's no problem. Plain and simple.

Moral of the story: don't be a whiny ass lil bytch over words written by a faceless stranger on an internet message board.

:mjpls: You trying to be next

Ain't nobody in there feelings here. You the only one In here in their feelings :pachaha:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I really dont understand why cacs pretend to be black online the shyt is the weirdest most bizarre shyt ever, like what is the purpose? Im telling yall mental illness is REAL and very prevalent among our fairer skinned friends.

shyt been going on since the days of Prodigy internet. The internet is a gateway to be whoever you want to be and whatever you want to be. Folks steady having like 20 alts for lolz, like wtf?:gucci:

Too much time and resources wasted for internet cred. Hell, the only thing that sets Ace apart from the real world is that I rarely to not curse at all:ld: I remember talking to this jawn a few years back that came off black, but the moment she posted those pictures.....:dwillhuh:. She was cool beans, but why you gotta like to kick it:shaq2:? Just be you.