Update: Spyro Exposed

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Made a thread on another basic white chick in militant ass TLR. Yep that's definitely Spyro:heh:

Taylor Darling (ASMR Darling) is arguably the most beautiful woman alive.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/avril-lavigne-is-so-sexy-it-actually-hurts-inside.552792/

We all know Avril Lavigne, one of the biggest female superstars of all time, bigger than Beyonce, bigger than Taylor Swift, hell even bigger than Michael Jackson, she is that damn good. But music aside, let's talk about her looks brehs. Here lies, legit, no BS, one of the sexiest, most desirable women to ever grace God's green Earth

For those who don't know her (like have you been living under a rock or something?), she is 21, called Taylor Darling, and has a Youtube channel called "ASMR Darling", with over a million subscribers, which makes her one of the most followed celebrities on Youtube; which by the transit of property makes her one of the biggest names on the planet, she's arguably bigger than Obama and Justin Bieber at this point.

Last edited:
Daps
I REFUSE to be tricked this time. I will not be watching cringe-ass ASMR videos trying to figure out why this guy has hot underpants for some whispering girl on Youtube.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Who's Dylan?
@Wcthesecret aka @Dpc292 aka @8 legged punk he was probably on the spectrum and apparently said a bunch of racist shyt as wcthesecret and got banned before I joined the site. He kept coming back under new names and getting banned again. Last we saw of him was the night of the 2016 royal rumble when he started spamming threads for attention when he got banned from the royal rumble thread.

Dylan aka 8 legged Punk being banned again appreciation

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
I always wondered how Dylan found this board instead of shyt like WF and Wreddit. Like why a predominately black forum where NOBODY likes you :russ: